Release date should be August, perfect time for my contract upgrade!!!!!
    04-01-11 06:02 AM
    Damn, I am salivating at this release!! I know I'll be sporting this phone for a long while. Love my Torch but this will be it! I just hope we don't have to wait too long. :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 12:11 PM
    wonder how many months later we will get it.. (ger)
    srsly i want it the exact same day u guys get it
    04-01-11 12:17 PM
    According to the roadmaps, may/june for the GSM and late summer for the CDMA flava.
    04-01-11 12:19 PM
    How does Google Sync work with the Thunderbolt? Is it true that if you purchase an app from the Android Marketplace and delete it within twenty-four hours, you'll be refunded the purchase price? How quickly does it sync calendar and contact entries with Google?
    the google sync with calendar and contacts is really good. and yes its true about the app purchases. i'm not positive about the timeframe but i've had a few apps i bought and uninstalled within a few hours and then had my money refunded. from what i recall, the sync for calendar and contacts is immediate. but like someone posted earlier, RIM has emailing nailed down, which is the reason i came back too bb after trying out android os.
    04-01-11 12:46 PM
    the google sync with calendar and contacts is really good. and yes its true about the app purchases. i'm not positive about the timeframe but i've had a few apps i bought and uninstalled within a few hours and then had my money refunded. from what i recall, the sync for calendar and contacts is immediate. but like someone posted earlier, RIM has emailing nailed down, which is the reason i came back too bb after trying out android os.
    You now have 15 minutes to uninstall an app and get a refund. Google went the side of the devs on that one. It used to be 24 hours.

Joe
    04-02-11 07:20 PM
    GSM - June
    CDMA - August

But you know RIM...
    04-04-11 01:51 AM
    GSM - June
    CDMA - August

But you know RIM...
    I certainly hope it doesn't get released that late.Hate having to wait until August for a new phone.
    04-04-11 07:16 AM
    yeah my 9700 is freaking out over this OS 6 update...so hopefully it's soon :/
    04-04-11 05:34 PM
    I hope its early....oh man i hope its early
    04-04-11 05:39 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD