Not specific to my 9900, as my other BBs have done this, but I'm curious as to why calls consistently fail when redialing a dropped call from the message list.
    11-29-11 11:48 AM
    Not specific to my 9900, as my other BBs have done this, but I'm curious as to why calls consistently fail when redialing a dropped call from the message list.
    care to elaborate lil bit!1
    11-29-11 02:16 PM
    Sure. I think something is encoded into the message list entry of a phone call. i.e. more than just the number is sent when calls are placed directly from the list. If I try to redial a dropped call by pressing the phone button to bring up recent calls, then pressing it again with the dropped (last) call highlighted, the call will fail. Over and over again. Dialing manually or selecting the contact from the address book and dialing from there is always successful. My Torch and 9000 did the same thing. I also noticed that when I roam on a foreign network, if my crap ATT international plan is in fail mode, I can only return calls that are in the message list, not initiate new calls manually or from the address book. wtf?
    11-29-11 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD