I have looked around but haven't found anything that resembles an app that can record your telephone calls. Is anyone using one out there that they like? I found a program called calltrunk but there were monthly subscription fees for that.

Thanks for any input and BTW PB+BB = Bliss

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-26-12 11:31 PM
    Here comes an epic debate on whether or not recording phone calls is legal or not...>And let it begin...
    06-26-12 11:37 PM
    Ha, well it depends I guess in what state you live in. Where I live (Texas) a legal reording may happen if one of the two parties consents. since I consent to the call I can legally record.

lets not get lost in the post, is there an app?

thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-26-12 11:42 PM
    I am currently in the process of looking into any apps that you can record calls with. I've seen in a few posts that some users utilized Google Voice. I personally don't have that app so I am unsure. I will let you know if I see anything.
    06-26-12 11:45 PM
    recording in/out call on BB depends on content recorded. e.g., interviews, client meetings, etc... are good... i would like to have one too.
    06-27-12 12:55 AM
    Just answer the question, app or no app
    06-27-12 01:02 AM
    I have spent many hours trying to find such an app - no luck.
    06-27-12 07:52 AM
    Such an app doesn't exist for BlackBerry. End of story
    06-27-12 08:02 AM
    While there are no apps that can record calls (From App World anyways), there are apps that do exist and allow you record your calls.

There are legitimate services that can record calls for a fee (either piecemeal or monthly).

I suggest you use Google. Search for Call Recording Services. Services like RingCentral or SoundNOTES for the a la carte, and servcies like Star and PanTerra for SIP/voIP solutions.
    06-27-12 08:21 AM
    Check out Calltrunk. They have a BB app. Not sure on cost though.
    07-05-12 03:59 PM
    Here comes an epic debate on whether or not recording phone calls is legal or not...>And let it begin...
    Ok....Here we go! I can solve this one quickly. Recording phone calls is most definitely legal or not.

What did I win?
    Last edited by sulcopete; 07-05-12 at 05:05 PM.
    07-05-12 05:00 PM
    Subscribed
    07-05-12 05:10 PM
    There used to be a couple of apps that did this back in the days of OS4.5. I do not know if these apps are still around. I can;t remember their names either. I never neeeded them.

We had the legal/not legal debate then too. The final answer was that you need to look at this from a state by state perspective AND if the call crosses a state line. Someone posted a list of states. The thread must still be on CrackBerry somewhere.

That's all I know.
    07-05-12 05:13 PM
    Blackberry should have a built-in OS option for call recording, but unfortunatly i haven't found any (i repeat) any app for recording a phone call

And i am not living in USA and recording calls here isn't a big deal
    But sad, there isn't an app for that
    07-05-12 07:26 PM
    There aren't. There are services which you can pay for. As stated earlier in the post. Use Google, seek, and you shall find.

It's not that difficult. It took me all of 5 seconds.
    07-05-12 07:42 PM
    Apparently there are some for the Z10 woohooo Where I live it's leagal as long as the caller is aware IT seems that BB former RIM hasen't disabled it in their api like they do with some droids - Oh happy joy
    02-06-13 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD