Hello,
    Awhile ago I purchase the full license version game called hd stunt pilot from my bold 9900 phone. Since then I am constantly receiving spam for free games which are sent directly to my blackberry phone. When purchasing the license version I never gave them my email address which are on my phone so most probable the spams are implemented in the game.
    I tried deleting the game and the spam still keeps on coming and trying to emailing the developer is just a waste of time.
    Does anyone have some suggestion how to block this?
    Thanks
    05-14-14 09:55 PM
    You probably gave the developer permission for this when you accepted the permissions when you first installed the game. Most of us don't even read those permissions. Next time you get one of the emails look at the bottom for unsubscribing info. If you are lucky you will find it. If not then you will probably have to just keep marking his emails as spam, or create a filter either on the BB or on your email service to filter out or block his emails.
    05-15-14 11:21 AM
    Mike, I had had the same problem a couple of years ago and it was so annoying. I'm looking through the threads on CB to see if I can find out how I fixed it (there was a way), but there was one offending game/app that was the culprit. I'll see if I can find the thread and will post back.

OK here is one of the threads: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...pop-up-743401/

Did you buy an app or download a utility from Jared Co.?
    05-17-14 06:55 PM
    I have tried everything I can to stop these apps. Its not an email, but received in inbox, and when opened (I opened for the first time today) it goes straight to "download this app" in Blackberry apps (or looks like that). I was getting one a week maybe, and it gradually has become more. Today two. I really would like to stop this intrusion into my privacy. Can anyone help?
    06-02-14 07:13 PM