I'm in Ireland at the moment using my new bb 9900 and I'm able to commect to wifi and do some browsing check facebook etc. Yesterday I connected to wifi in a hotel and by the wifi icon there was a Blackberry icon like the menu key and I was able to retrieve my emails. Today I've done the same thing at a different hotel and I've not been able to receive my emails and I noticed that the bb icon was not on the screen next to the wifi icon everything else was fine internet connection etc. Anyone know what the problem might be? Hope that makes sense.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 01:54 PM
    I'm in Ireland at the moment using my new bb 9900 and I'm able to commect to wifi and do some browsing check facebook etc. Yesterday I connected to wifi in a hotel and by the wifi icon there was a Blackberry icon like the menu key and I was able to retrieve my emails. Today I've done the same thing at a different hotel and I've not been able to receive my emails and I noticed that the bb icon was not on the screen next to the wifi icon everything else was fine internet connection etc. Anyone know what the problem might be? Hope that makes sense.

Sorted battery pull of course!

09-04-11 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD