I set up my rogers yahoo e-mail account but I always receive my e-mails 1-2 hours late or even more. What could be causing this? Thanks
    09-28-11 09:50 AM
    try refreshing your service books and see what happens

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-11 09:57 AM
    Sorry, could you tell me how to do this please? I'm new with BB! Thanks!
    09-28-11 10:07 AM
    Try Option/device/advance/host routing/bb button/register
    Hope this help

09-28-11 10:47 AM
    Go to setup > email accounts >highlight the email you wanna send the service books for, then press the blackberry button, service books > press send service books.
    09-28-11 10:50 AM
    Never mind I figured it out, it worked! Thanks!
    09-28-11 10:59 AM
    Ok never mind again.

So after the first time I sent the service book, got my e-mails right away. After that I started having hours of delay again. I tried the service book again but this time I didn't receive my e-mails right away.

I also tried the register solution which didn't work

Help?
    09-28-11 06:43 PM
    I am on verizon, but had no email delivery most of the afternoon. I've read about other carriers having issues in many areas today (sprint for one, saw reports in canada and chicago), I read that everything goes through rim servers regardless of carrier, so that may be the problem. It may just be a fluke. My email started up again about 5pm est. You may be experiencing some sort of outage. Give it a few hours and try again. Good luck.
    09-28-11 07:07 PM
    I think there is an issue with Yahoo email, and its not necessarily limited to blackberry. I've had similar issues on my blackberry, and my wife noticed the same thing on her Droid. This has been an issue for a number of days now.
    09-28-11 07:14 PM
    Rogers email is push. I'm on it with my 9000 on Fido and I get my emails almost instantly.

Have you logged into Rogers BIS and sent the service books from there?

Google rogers bis if you don't know the webaddress.

09-28-11 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD