Everytime I reboot my phone by doing a battery pull and once the phone has booted up, I go into my text messaging folder and there is always one text message I always delete but it still shows up each and everytime I do a reboot or battery pull. Any ideas on why this keeps happening?
    03-03-12 10:04 AM
    Go into your saved file and delete from there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-03-12 10:10 AM
    Go into your saved file and delete from there.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Just checked and there is no saved messages. Unless you're talking about another folder where this text messsage is saved?
    03-03-12 10:14 AM
    Hi Meg,

I was in the same. You'll find it in the. Sms outbox once you got in the folder.
    To get there -> go to your sms inbos -> select view folder -> sms outbox and viola. Just delete it
    Just fixed mine and that thanks goes to ESN for showing me where to
    Last edited by fotpot; 03-03-12 at 03:55 PM.
    03-03-12 03:52 PM
    Hi Meg,

I was in the same. You'll find it in the. Sms outbox once you got in the folder.

To get there -> go to your sms inbos -> select view folder -> sms outbox and viola. Just delete it

Just fixed mine and that thanks goes to ESN for showing me where to

Hi thanks for the advice. I checked in the folder you told me to and it didn't seem to be anywhere so I rebooted my phone and it doesn't show up.
    03-05-12 03:56 AM
    otherwise do a 'clean up'. it will speed up ur device aswell
    03-05-12 07:01 AM
    Let me guess.. you are on 7.1 OS and at one point you were texting and it was a long text msg (perhap more than 2 pages) and when you tried sending it, it will never go thru the carrier network. So everytime you do a reboot, you will always get the same txt msg to that person with an empty body within the txt msg. That's a glitch for 7.1 OS when sending a big txt msg.

To get rid of that empty txt msg, you will need to install 7.0 OS to retrieve that txt in order to delete it. That's happen to me and I was able to find the solution due to downgrade (preferred) to 7.0 OS.
    03-05-12 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD