Did anybody ever find this out?
    Was thinking of dropping my phone back down to it, it ran well stable and battery life was the best on this build.

Currently on official Voda UK .585, with all the crap shrunk out... But the battery life is terrible.

Off the charger at 7am needs to be charged by 4pm as it drops into the yellow.
    02-07-12 06:25 AM
    Did anybody ever find this out?
    Was thinking of dropping my phone back down to it, it ran well stable and battery life was the best on this build.

Currently on official Voda UK .585, with all the crap shrunk out... But the battery life is terrible.

Off the charger at 7am needs to be charged by 4pm as it drops into the yellow.
    If you want to go with a 7.0 OS then try the .585/.540 or .503 Hybrid that Phill_UK sorted out for us.

For me it was the best of the 7.0 OS's that I ran. Good battery and was stable. Also doesn't do the 100 to 92 battery meter drop.

That said, 7.1.0.205 has been even better for me.

If I remember correctly you will find details of how to do it in the Official .585 thread on this forum.
    02-07-12 06:43 AM
    The reason .540 got pulled... Did anybody ever find this out?
    This guy knows why...

The radio file in .540 was crap. Which was why the OS got pulled.
    I work for a major UK operator who pulled the s/w, and can confirm this was the reason why...

I'm not at obligation to say who I work for though.
    Well I can confirm that was the reason why it was pulled here.

Also, you may not see a changelog here for each version of OS that gets released, but we do here, we see what's been fixed and added in each version.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    02-07-12 06:51 AM
    Che figura Di merda....
    02-07-12 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD