Hi all,

I came across a product several months ago and have always saw it as an iPhone accessory but doing some more research, I think this can be a real solution to our lack of autofocus. Photojojo is a company that makes mobile phone lenes and one lens they offer is a macro/wide lens which may potentially let us take close up shots.

Fisheye, Macro, Wide Angle and Telephoto Phone Lenses

Disregard all the iPhone nonsense and look through the gallery.. It even shows a BB w/ the accessory. I have yet to actually try the lens out. I'm a student just spent $ on books, I don't have enough to get a set & to feed you guys with a review of some sort.

So! Thoughts? Someone want to be a scape goat and give this a go? The lens look promising.
    02-03-12 09:35 PM
    um...actually this looks pretty cool

but...um if after using those lens, you need to have a very stable hand?
    or will get blurr?
    Last edited by killer007; 02-03-12 at 10:14 PM.
    02-03-12 10:11 PM
    I don't have these lenes but I would imagine that a steady hand is indeed necessary. But given that the 99XX has reasonable shutter speed, it's not as critical as another phone that requires time to focus i.e. the iPhone or even the Bold 9780
    02-03-12 10:16 PM
    I just emailed them to make sure that the camera lenses are definitely compatible with the Bold 9930.

If they are I'm probably going to pick these up, even if just for the sole fact that I love photography as a hobby and these would be fun to have in my arsenal for camera pics haha
    02-03-12 11:10 PM
    hahahaha check this link out....

um... i don't think it will work that good, cuz at the end of the review, i don't see much difference and it gives a blurry look to the picture....

also it is a magnet, so isn't that 9900 use a magnet holster case and magnet to activate the lock and unlock?
    so it will be trouble to use it

well or use the jelly one hahahah
    Last edited by killer007; 02-03-12 at 11:56 PM.
    02-03-12 11:51 PM
    I just emailed them to make sure that the camera lenses are definitely compatible with the Bold 9930.
    Please let us know what they say.
    02-04-12 04:59 AM