Well, yet again I'm back to b@#$% about something else.

Now my emails just randomly stop receiving to my phone. I can send emails fine but nothing is received. It happened to me three times over the last 4 days. The only way to get the emails to push to the phone is by doing a battery pull... in which case all the emails that didn't go through over the random "no-receive period" all come through at once upon reboot. If I don't reboot, the emails never come through.

Anyone else having this problem? It seems that it stops receiving randomly... maybe after 24-36 hours from resetting the phone.
    08-30-11 08:48 PM
    I've got the same problem except that I never receive the mails even with a battery pull. And sometimes it fixes itself by sending new messages (at that time) to the phone. So sometimes its sends a message to the phone and the other time it doesn't... It's so ****ed up, I don't get it, I've tried to delete the mail account, did reset the host route, etc. but it still doesn't work properly. I'm still at the same provider and with my previously Blackberry it work perfectly but now it's frustrated that the new Bold is giving me headaches!
    08-31-11 10:09 AM
    I just went through this problem. I'm on a 9930 with Sprint. I fixed this by just clicking on "Manage Connections" (click on the clock on the home screen) then clicking "all off" and after about 10 seconds clicking "Restore" Hopefully that will help. Also, click on "Service Status" and make sure your connected to BIS. I wasnt for some reason and after doing the above process, it has been working for the last 4hrs or so (knock on wood).
    Last edited by johnmarki; 08-31-11 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Additional Info
    08-31-11 10:34 AM
    Try deleting all of your email accounts, doing a hard reset, then re-adding them all.
    08-31-11 10:41 AM
    resend the service books
    08-31-11 11:29 AM
    Tried them all but still doesn't work...
    08-31-11 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD