My gf has a 9900 and I have a 9810. My phone has been resetting on me for quite some time now and haven't figured out why till now why it does that. As for the 9900, It was updated from 7.0.585 to 7.1.205 and a week later it starts having the same issue as my phone! Anyone else have that problem? It's really annoying and I'm starting to have doubts about BB these days. Very frustrating!
    04-20-12 04:45 PM
    Random re boots can be caused by many issues and they aren't just happening on blackberry's! All platforms have re boot issues so don't feel like blackberry is the only one!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-20-12 05:36 PM
    Check your event log for some kind of info
    04-20-12 05:45 PM
    Definitely see if you're getting any unusual error messages in the event log as mentioned above. My 9930 started random reboots & it turned out to be the new theme I'd downloaded. Deleted it & haven't had that problem again. Good luck!
    04-20-12 05:49 PM
    Could be a loose battery.
    04-20-12 07:44 PM
    Could be a conflicting app. Dowloaded anything that is on both phones?
    04-20-12 10:03 PM
    Could be a conflicting app. Dowloaded anything that is on both phones?
    This is what I will have to troubleshoot. I'm gonna have to do a complete wipe on both phones and slowly start installing apps one by one till hopefully ill find the one causing the issue. However, what's weird about this is mine restarts when as I close the slider. . But never did that when I first got the phone.
    04-21-12 10:47 AM
    Ya apps I would guess. Had the very same issue and ended up having to wipe and reload. I tend to now stay away from apps that are really not necessary or a developer who has not been proven yet. I am now trying to really be careful what I load.
    04-21-12 01:48 PM
    Bad hardware. Mine started doing that and I exchanged it for a refurb at the ATT store. Same apps, same OS, no more random reboots.
    04-21-12 11:11 PM
    Ya. I'm starting to think its the hardware. Did the wipe and reload yesterday and started resetting again! Ony app reinstalled was weathernetwork! Warranty is void too cuz its unlocked. This blows!!!
    04-22-12 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD