If I can remember correctly, I was able to click on phone numbers listed on websites from my 9000. It would have the phone numbers underlined with little dots.

It doesn't seem the 9900 does this or do I have to set this as an option somewhere?
    02-13-12 11:37 AM
    There is no option for this.

If the phone numbers are properly hyperlinked on the website, then you should still be able to call them.

02-13-12 11:46 AM
    I think at some point in the past the browser behavior changed for the worse and this is now more difficult. You can still select, copy, and paste. woohoo.
    02-13-12 12:14 PM
    This situation is easy. Just hang your cursor over the number to dial, click it quickly with the trackpad, and the option to dial will popup
    02-13-12 12:39 PM
    This situation is easy. Just hang your cursor over the number to dial, click it quickly with the trackpad, and the option to dial will popup
    ...only if the number has been properly hyperlinked to dial
    02-13-12 12:43 PM
    I was having the same issues, then went into phone options and set my locale and country code in Smart Dialing and now I can dial any phone number on any website that I've tried.
    02-13-12 03:16 PM
    Correct as long as its hyperlinked correctly to dial. But if that doesn't work, use both fingers and highlight the phone #. Then click the send button, and click Paste there. Click send again
    02-13-12 03:58 PM
    The browser, Email and even Calender entries recognize phone numbers as long as in the following forms:
    (xxx)xxx-xxxx
    OR
    xxx-xxx-xxxx
    OR
    x-xxx-xxx-xxxx
    OR
    (xxxx)-xxx-xxxx

At least on my device.... unfortunately this is not custom configurable.
    02-13-12 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD