So am getting my 9900 next week, and am upgrading straight to .353 if i dont get good battery life i would go to .439, which OS has the best battery life for you ?

Anyway, my main question is that in the OS upgrade files, i see All languages and i dont want all languages installed as part of the OS i want English only, so how remove the languages i dont want and leave English only ?
    I have to get it next week am tired of my stuttering 9780
    10-31-11 03:06 PM
    If you spent more time in the 9780 forum instead of in here, you'd see that the keypad stuttering was fixed back in OS .650

You'll have to test all the 9900 OS builds yourself and work out which is the best version for you. Nobody else can answer that.

To remove any unwanted languages from your phone, just go to Setup and check the ones you don't want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 03:15 PM
    Some body Help
    10-31-11 03:19 PM
    Lol. what?

Phil's answer is a legitimate one.
    And the right one. lol
    10-31-11 03:22 PM
    If you spent more time in the 9780 forum instead of in here, you'd see that the keypad stuttering was fixed back in OS .650

You'll have to test all the 9900 OS builds yourself and work out which is the best version for you. Nobody else can answer that.

To remove any unwanted languages from your phone, just go to Setup and check the ones you don't want.

Hellp Phil thanks, i would download the .650 shortly and i went to setup on my 9780 i didnt see anything, only thing i got searching for setup using Universal search is Email setup please explain clearly how to remove unwanted languages
    10-31-11 03:26 PM
    Hellp Phil thanks, i would download the .650 shortly and i went to setup on my 9780 i didnt see anything, only thing i got searching for setup using Universal search is Email setup please explain clearly how to remove unwanted languages
    That feature is not available in OS6, only OS7.

Just go to Setup, select Languages and Input Methods, and check the languages you want to remove from the list.

In OS6 just plug into DM, select Applications, and remove the unwanted languages from there.

10-31-11 03:32 PM
    @Deathcommand

i tried Phil's way but the setup i got was for email setup how do i go to where he is talking about ?
    10-31-11 03:33 PM
    That feature is not available in OS6, only OS7.

Just go to Setup, select Languages and Input Methods, and check the languages you want to remove from the list.

In OS6 just plug into DM, select Applications, and remove the unwanted languages from there.

thanks Phil you answer helped a lot
    10-31-11 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD