Hello everybody!

I'm using a Bold 9900 (Version 7.1.0 Bundle 2061) since July 2012. I love it, although I've had some trouble with this device.
    Now I face a problem that I can't solve by myself, so I hope for assistance from the community.

1. Since two weeks I receive daily ads from Blackberry World. It�s always at the same time and the same person. I've had this before, but only when I recently installed an app and the creator tried to send me ads. App deleted, problem solved. But now I receive ads from a guy named "Spice" and I am 100% certain that I've never installed any of his apps.
    The message inbox doesn't allow me to block these kinds of messages. I've checked all the apps from Spice, none is (or was) ever on my device.
    Could somebody please tell me what to do if I don't want to receive this guy�s ads every day at 05:16pm?

I also have some other, smaller problems with my phone. I learned to live with these but I would be glad if somebody knew an answer to my questions.

2. Sometimes (not repeatable) I see the symbol for a new message (SMS) but when I open it, there is no new message. If I call or write to the other person she always says that she just sent me a message and even received the "sent notification". It happens always with the same person and I wanted to ask if anybody knows a way to ensure if my phone or the other device is the one which is broken (all my messages get sent, it's just that I don't receive everything).

3. Is there a way to change the format of the address of a person in the contacts list? All the addresses are formatted in US-style and I'd really like to change that but I haven't found a way to do this.

Thanks for reading!

Greets,
    Black1ce

Edit: I forgot about problem number 4.

4. Recently my Bold started to "forget" my contacts. A person who is in my contact list calls me. Instead of showing the contact (with name, picture etc.) it just shows the number calling. If I go into my contacts after, that same number is safed under a certain contact, but my phone decides to not show this contact. This is also not repeatable, if I call somebody (even with the number typed in) it always shows me the right contact details.
    I don't understand this behaviour. It seems like the device can't connect the incoming number to a contact from the list. But why?
    03-25-13 01:56 PM
    1. Why dont you go to your email client (gmail, yahoo etc) and block his emails from there?
    03-26-13 12:24 PM