Hey i have a 9900, i purchased it a couple weeks after it was released on bell in canada. I bought it and have been updated the software and i had really bad battery. that is up until i did a clean wipe after i backed up everything then did a fresh isntall of the 7.1 os! i would like to let everyone know that after a wipe and a fresh install my battery life has now been increased 3 fold! before i would take it off the charger at 8:30 am and have to charge it back when i would get home from work at 5:30pm. NOW after a fresh install of 7.1 i can take it off the charger at 8:30 am and not have to charge it to 11:30 am the next day!! i am incredibly stoked about this and just wanted to let people know that this new os really helped my battery life.

But now to the point of my thread this is a simple question i just havent figured out if it is possible to change this setting. Now what i am wondering is, when you go to dial a number in to call someone, i would like the numbers that show up to be a bit bigger. Now i have changed the overall font size and it did not increase the actual size of the numbers that appear when you try and dial somebody. when i dial someone there is text above it and number below, and the numbers are actually smaller then the text, it is hard to see and i was wondering if there is a way to increase the size of those numbers? any advice is apperciated and i hope someone knows the answer! thanks !!
    12-12-11 04:31 PM
    Hey i have a 9900, i purchased it a couple weeks after it was released on bell in canada. I bought it and have been updated the software and i had really bad battery. that is up until i did a clean wipe after i backed up everything then did a fresh isntall of the 7.1 os! i would like to let everyone know that after a wipe and a fresh install my battery life has now been increased 3 fold! before i would take it off the charger at 8:30 am and have to charge it back when i would get home from work at 5:30pm. NOW after a fresh install of 7.1 i can take it off the charger at 8:30 am and not have to charge it to 11:30 am the next day!! i am incredibly stoked about this and just wanted to let people know that this new os really helped my battery life.

But now to the point of my thread this is a simple question i just havent figured out if it is possible to change this setting. Now what i am wondering is, when you go to dial a number in to call someone, i would like the numbers that show up to be a bit bigger. Now i have changed the overall font size and it did not increase the actual size of the numbers that appear when you try and dial somebody. when i dial someone there is text above it and number below, and the numbers are actually smaller then the text, it is hard to see and i was wondering if there is a way to increase the size of those numbers? any advice is apperciated and i hope someone knows the answer! thanks !!
    Are you dialing from home screen (universal search) or from the phone app? The former does what you describe, compared to the phone app font which is decently large.
    12-12-11 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD