I have watched just about every video out there regarding the phone - awesome. Question I have is - is there still a mouse pointer that can be used with the optical pad? Or is it totally just a touch screen? When this first came out I thought you could do both - but have not seen a mouse arrow on any video's........
    06-25-11 11:38 AM
    I have watched just about every video out there regarding the phone - awesome. Question I have is - is there still a mouse pointer that can be used with the optical pad? Or is it totally just a touch screen? When this first came out I thought you could do both - but have not seen a mouse arrow on any video's........
    For Internet browsing, if that's what you mean, yes. If you start using the trackpad, the arrow will appear and you can navigate with tha, just like other blackberrys. Otherwise, you can just use the touch screen like on an iPhone for example.
    06-25-11 12:14 PM
    Gotcha - just wanted to make sure they didn't take that option away and make it strickly touch...... Thanks!
    06-25-11 12:47 PM
    I have a question about the calendar in both of the phone. I use Microsoft Office 2007 for home and like the appointments to have different colors for different members of the family. Has BB been able to add those colors to the new phones or are we still stuck with just the one color?

Thanks
    07-09-11 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD