I have called Verizon and blackberry. My issue is that my outlook.com account won't send me email for about ten minutes. I know this is a first world problem but I would like to fix it. I have deleted and reinitiated the account, deleted and reinstalled the service books, re-registered, and other things.

Is there some issue with outlook? My bus email works fine.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    07-02-14 04:12 PM
    What settings do you have set for that acct,
    07-02-14 07:48 PM
    I have called Verizon and blackberry. My issue is that my outlook.com account won't send me email for about ten minutes. I know this is a first world problem but I would like to fix it. I have deleted and reinitiated the account, deleted and reinstalled the service books, re-registered, and other things.

Is there some issue with outlook? My bus email works fine.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Fist, make sure you've set it up as an Exchange account. You may need to research the server settings. But....if you are on exchange, please read on.

I had a similar problem....almost completely gave up. I researched google, found lots of other people complaining about Outlook Exchange simply not working. I would sometimes get the pushed email, and sometimes they just never showed up. Then..........weeks later......it just started working out of the blue. I had added some various permissions and rules to try and help it along but they didn't really help at first so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it. But, since it started to work, it's worked ever since. I use Gmail IMAP, Outlook Exchange, and BIS (on my 9930), and all three are within seconds of each other each time they push.
    anon721037 and NursingNinja like this.
    07-02-14 07:58 PM