I came across this while searching google for other news sites about Blackberry World and specifically about the Bold Touch 9930. I came across this article from Smartphone Nation. They have 2 pictures of the Bold Touch on both what says AT&T and Verizon network. I don't know how true it is or if they are very reliable but it looks good and gives me just a little more glimmer of hope that I can soon get rid of my Storm 2 and get this beauty! Thought it was worth sharing.

From Smartphone Nation Article

[Article From Smartphone Nation]

Thoughts?
    Last edited by mchruss03; 05-04-11 at 04:22 AM.
    05-04-11 02:30 AM
    Looks legit. That is great news for VZW and AT&T. Bad news for Sprint users though. End of the year? I hope that doesn't mean a delay for VZW as well.

Here we go again. I feel an "Essex release date saga" unfolding... Except this will be worse. So many of us have been waiting for this phone for so long.

C'mon VZW!
    05-04-11 02:45 AM
    I am the author of that article, Justin Cauchon. The pictures were taken of demo units at the BlackBerry World showcase room.
    05-04-11 12:33 PM
    Made me giggle a bit.

I've been waiting for a touch-screen Bold for at least a couple years now....
    05-04-11 01:36 PM
    I am the author of that article, Justin Cauchon. The pictures were taken of demo units at the BlackBerry World showcase room.
    Thanks man. You gave us all hope!

I hate the carrier-testing phase ... So .. F'in ... Long...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    payroll likes this.
    05-04-11 01:48 PM
    I don't think there was every any question as to this hitting VZ or AT&T anyways though.
    05-04-11 01:49 PM
    This is all great stuff, but its really just a matter of when. I can't wait for it to hit Verizon. Also google searching Blackberry Bold Verizon, a link comes up at the top of the page or to the right to the Verizon website, but nothing opens up when you click on it. This was pointed out to me by bik2101 in another thread.
    05-04-11 03:56 PM
    I am hearing June 23rd release to VZW from my VZW source.....199 o 249 with 2 year contract
    I can't decide if 249 on contract is high or not, only because the Thunderbolt as an example is 249 on contract with the biggest differences being front facing camera, LTE, and a huge screen? If thats what it is, then so be it, but 249 may be a hard sell in my opinion.
    05-04-11 04:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD