I emailed ProClip customer service about whether or not they were making a holder for the 9900/9930. Got this response:

Thank you for your interest in our ProClip Holders. At this time we do not have a Holder for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 series. We ARE making one, however due to the large number of new products we are developing, we cannot give a specific date as to when this will be available. You will be notified by e-mail as soon as the Holder has been received at our warehouse and is ready for online ordering.
    Anyone who is looking for a vehicle mount should really check them out. You buy a mount that is made specifically for your vehicle and then a corresponding holder for your device. Somewhat expensive, but when you use it basically everyday I think they're totally worth it.
    Last edited by rcw110131; 09-21-11 at 08:33 PM.
    d-tech007 likes this.
    09-02-11 11:50 PM
    I've used ProClip for my 9000, 9700, 9780 and I plan on getting one for the 9900 when ever at&t decides to release this thing. The other great thing about ProClip is that theres no screws/bolts. It clips onto an existing part of your car. So if you ever remove the mount, theres no holes.
    09-03-11 01:44 AM
    I use this Apple iPhone 4 used with a Case - Adjustable Holder with Tilt Swivel - ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

I did have an iPhone with a thick bumper on. The mounts sides are adjustable, so just re-adjusted to fit the width of my bold that has one of the RIM sourced hard gel cases on it. Happy days.

Steve
    09-03-11 02:17 AM
    Just got this email yesterday:

Dear Customer,

The ProClip Device Holders for the BlackBerry Bold 9900 and Bold 9930 are now available to pre-order online at Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts*-*ProClip Car Mounts for Mobile Phones, GPS, and Handheld Devices

These BlackBerry Bold 9900/9930 holders are our first official �Built for BlackBerry� products.

We anticipate stock in two to three weeks.

Item # 511271 - Holder with Tilt Swivel Pre-order Only
    Item # 512271 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger Pre-order Only
    Item # 513271 - Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install Pre-order Only
    Item # 875214 � Adjustable Holder with Tilt swivel for use with a skin or case (In stock)

Thank you for your interest in our products and have a terrific day!

Best Regards,

ProClip USA Customer Service
    I placed a pre-order for the holder yesterday and to my surprise I received an email today saying it shipped! So much for 2 to 3 weeks!
    09-21-11 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD