I have been receiving and making calls with my 9930 (Verizon) using my Bluetooth headset and without it since yesterday and sometimes when I answer a call, I don't hear the person on the other end. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, how was it fixed?
    03-08-12 11:56 AM
    Battery pull should do it.
    03-09-12 09:41 AM
    Its a good practice to have your device re boot once a day and this should take care of issues like you are having.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    03-09-12 10:24 AM
    Its a good practice to have your device re boot once a day and this should take care of issues like you are having.
    Daily reboots or battery pulls? That's insane; I would return it or claim the warranty if I had to do that.
    03-09-12 10:43 AM
    Just use the auto on/off feature of the phone to turn it off overnight ad you should stop having this issue.

JB
    03-09-12 10:48 AM
    Daily reboots or battery pulls? That's insane; I would return it or claim the warranty if I had to do that.
    Maybe not daily, but it is a Java-based UI so it is necessary... it's the law.
    03-09-12 10:52 AM
    Just use the auto on/off feature of the phone to turn it off overnight ad you should stop having this issue.

JB
    That only powers the phone on/off, which just shuts the screen and radios down... it won't cure any problems like a battery pull does.
    03-09-12 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD