I have tried various methods from different threads, but here is my problem.

I have a bold 9930 (pretty much brand new - I am new to BB's), I have an enterprise account (I am an administrator on the BES side if I need to do anything on that end), but the plan is with verizon. Whenever I change the wallpaper, either through the pictures, or through the settings it stays, but only till I reboot. I have gone into the files and removed the wallpaper_portrait.dat and wallpaper_landscape.dat files, re-applied the wallpaper and rebooted, but still comes back as the original verizon wallpaper.

I have verified my files are .png's and are about 500k, but this happens no matter what wallpaper I use (even the stock ones).
    Any ideas?
    08-20-12 11:12 AM
    just an update that may help: I can download a new theme and apply it and it sticks, but if I change the wallpaper on that one I get the same problem. Upon reboot it shows initially until it finishes loading and gets to the lock screen.
    08-20-12 11:42 AM
    figured out the problem. It was one of my apps. I uninstalled google maps, google search, google voice, and weather underground. I suspect it was the weather underground app that was not allowing it to stick.
    08-21-12 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD