Hey all, was wondering if anybody could help me out/had the same problem I'm having with my bold 9900. I did a battery pull and when it came back on everything was resetted, including contacts all gone from my address book, and all my preferences/bookmarks and everything back to default. I added people back manually and just about a week later (yesterday) it happened again but this time it wouldn't turn on and I got a white error screen, so after another battery pull it finally came back on..my contacts stayed, apps I downloaded stayed but it went back to the default settings for everything again. My font also changed and a lot of the font is very small..and I can't even get back my old font I had since its not in the list anymore..not really sure what's going on here but its a major inconvenience. Can anybody help me out or know what happened?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-29-11 02:21 PM
    Contact rogers tell them to send you a new one. Item is defective.
    08-29-11 02:45 PM
    Your 9900 might be defective, however I would try reinstalling the OS. Doesnt hurt and it may fix your problem. Hope it works out for you!
    08-29-11 02:48 PM
    Damn..while im in a call the screen goes black too now and doesnt let me punch in more numbers or anything..

Thanks guys, ill call them and see what i have to do.
    08-29-11 05:37 PM
    Rogers will probably have you reinstall the OS before sending a replacement. They like to try to fix it first.
    08-29-11 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD