i recently got my blackberry 9900 which i loved ! worked perfectly fine untill today.. whenever im on a call no one can hear me speak but i can hear them.. the only way is to put the headsets on for them to hear me.. i tried a battery pull no luck !

anyone know how to fix this ?

thanks!
    08-16-11 08:18 PM
    You must be muting the call somehow. Does it also do this when on speakerphone?
    08-16-11 08:21 PM
    Microphone either busted or come loose on the motherboard

If you are in Spain and sourced the handset in Spain, you have 31 days to get a brand new handset issued.

I suggest you try to go down that route before you start exploring either getting it repaired under warranty or a DIY job.

If you do go down the DIY route, Faceplate | Housing | Repair parts | Accessories | Mobile parts - Cellular Accessories | Mobile is your friend for OEM parts.
    08-16-11 08:25 PM
    The first time I got a call on the Torch, my face muted the call and it took me a while to figure it out. Try holding the phone away from your face.
    08-16-11 08:31 PM
    If the only way for people to hear him is for him to plug the headset in then it points to a busted microphone. As mute would still mute the microphone on the headset also.
    08-16-11 08:35 PM
    You must be muting the call somehow. Does it also do this when on speakerphone?
    yes it does
    08-16-11 08:43 PM
    Thank everyone for your Response & help ! appreciate it
    08-16-11 08:44 PM
    As DM says, sounds like the microphone.
    08-16-11 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD