Hi guys, i got a 9900 from tmobile and unlocked it to use it on Orange, they use the same bands so i get excellent 3G coverage here.

At the begining it was working flawlessly but since i updated it to the lastes OS i have this problem:

I stop receiving messages, the browser wont work, no internet connection at all, still with full bars of 3G coverage, i can make calls but the internet does not work.

So i have to turn off the antenna, and turn it on again, and then it works fine, but after a couple of minutes, the connection dies again, so i have to off the antenna again and again and again.

Please i need help, i'm going nuts!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-11 09:38 PM
    This may seem weird, but it worked for the Torch. Turn WiFi OFF...see what happens

09-17-11 09:54 PM
    Yes, toggle the wifi on and off and it will fire up again. I don't know what is happening but I will have to do this to get the internet working. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next update
    09-17-11 10:12 PM
    I never have the wifi on, cuz my 3G is very fast, i only have the antenna ON, but i think this is an OS bug, cuz it was since i updated to the lastest oficial OS, wow this is driving me nuts!

09-17-11 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD