So i was guna install the leaked .267 on my phone, and everything seemed to be ruining smoothly till now when this happened.

So on DM it reached the part when it says Reboot (could take up to 30 mins) however my phone has already rebooted, checked Device Info and it says .267 is installed.

however when i look at DM the process still isnt done, and the progress seems to be stuck, i left it and checked back after 30 mins and the progress is still at the same spot.

So im asking is it safe to unplug my phone or ?
    03-04-12 02:43 AM
    First don't ever use DM to install an update. Make sure all other OS are removed from your computer, then install the new OS. Next you want to delete the vendor.xml files. If you use BBBoss to shrink the OS you can configure it to delete the vendor.xml files. Now your ready to install. Connect your phone to the computer and run the loader.exe in the OS folder.

To answer your question I would disconnect the phone. You might have to do a security wipe if there are problems and reinstall.
    Last edited by EdS817; 03-04-12 at 05:52 AM.
    03-04-12 05:43 AM
    So im asking is it safe to unplug my phone or ?
    Yes, it is perfectly safe to unplug your phone at that stage. The OS has been installed, it just seems to have stuck on the restore stage, which you might have to perform again manually.
    Last edited by Phill_UK; 03-04-12 at 10:10 AM.
    eds817 and jpencarnacion like this.
    03-04-12 05:54 AM
    Unplug it. I have before when using DM has failed and all you have to do is manually restore all your data which DM backed up for you before.
    jpencarnacion likes this.
    03-04-12 06:19 AM
    ok thanks guys followed ur advice and u guys were right just had to restore manually thanks again!
    03-04-12 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD