I have had my Blackberry Bold 9900 since January and since like February the delete button had become very sensitive (which i thought I would get used to but is annoying me now), so when I press the L or P key sometimes my text it deleted by the slightest touch of the delete button.

The phone is working perfectly well it's just the delete button which works but is very sensitive.

I was wondering if there is anyway of fixing this without replacing the phone in the UK as I don't know if I have warranty on the phone and I am 5 months into my contract.

Thanks.
    06-17-12 03:23 PM
    If you are only 5 months into your contract then you are still in warranty. Take it to your network. It would probably be replaced though. With BlackBerry devices, it has to get sent away.
    06-17-12 03:29 PM
    I thought they wouldn't replace the phone as it is working, I got my phone from Phones4U would I have to contact them or could I go into a Phones4U shop?
    06-17-12 03:50 PM
    Sent it back to be repaired, just need to wait until it's ready.
    06-25-12 04:00 PM
    i know in the US, ATT will take care of the warrenty issues for the 1 yr time period
    06-25-12 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD