Hi everyone

I'm very near to finally making my mind up to get a BB Bold 9900 on Orange. I've experienced iphone and Android and dislike both, so that leaves BB. I'm a small business owner and this is another reason to go with a business aimed device.

But there's one thing holding me back, my music.

On my iphone I had my entire itunes library on the device which was awesome, on my android I didn't but relied on Spotify for my tunes.

Blackberry doesn't have Spotify but I keep reading about sysncing my itunes library on my Mac to a 9900. Is this possible?

How do I do it?
    Can I use my old mac or does it have to be itunes on a pc (my mac has my library of music)
    If I sync the 9900 with my itunes on my mac will i then not be able to plug it into my pc for other reasons, such as files etc (I run my biz from my pc)
    Are there system requirements for macs or itunes?

Thanks for your help, and I apologise if this has already been answered before, but I just want a simple answer to get my itunes onto my future bb.
    01-07-12 11:10 AM
    I dont know about macs, but I have a PC window and I sync my iTunes music veeeery easily. Got over 2000 songs on my phone with noooo issue! So get the 9900, you wont regret it!

And as far as the other questions go, just look 'em up!
    01-07-12 11:25 AM
    It's syncing to the sd card and unlike the iphone you can sync the bb w/ multiple computers. For the question on system requirements just look up the mac requirements on blackberry.com. I think you will be very happy with the music capabilities of the bb.
    01-07-12 11:31 AM
    have you heard of BBM music?
    01-07-12 04:25 PM
    you can sync your entire iTunes library through desktop manager. it gives you the option on the macbook. i have a macbook pro 2011 and it always ask if i want to sync with my entire library.
    01-07-12 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD