02-11-12 10:29 AM
35 12
    i dont see a reason why the complain, us TMOBILE users has to deal with the 299.99 price tag WITH a 2 year contract and i' think i will just go ahead and just buy it, from launch date to now, the waiting on the a price drop is killing me, so i'm just going to fork it over LOL
    01-12-12 07:57 PM
    Buy it from a T-Mobile 3rd party retailer

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S II 4G
    01-12-12 08:03 PM
    Buy it from a T-Mobile 3rd party retailer

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S II 4G
    like how and where?
    01-12-12 08:20 PM
    Just bought my new 9930 from wirefly for $79.99 contract renewal.
    02-10-12 05:38 PM
    I am gettint the 9930 on my other line (hubby's line) then switching it to my line. I think that means I can't order form Wirefly and Amazon, right?
    02-10-12 05:44 PM
    I got mine with my early upgrade for $199 at Verizon. Ditto the experience though. I almost walked out of the store because the guy helping me was bashing Blackberry and was trying to get me over to an Android with a keyboard. He was clearly not pleased seeing me get my new Bold, telling me that Blackberry was going out of business and other things such as how I'll definitely be back to return it, the call quality is horrible, it will drop calls, it shuts itself off, etc. Not a great way to sell your phones. How about listing the pros and cons of each device? I get that he was on an Android commission, but seriously. I got a free case and screen protector out of it, but for the first time, I was NOT happy with Verizon and their sales reps. Overall, I love this Bold! Had a 9650 that was 'ol reliable, but compared to the 9930, well, there is no comparison! Looking forward to downloading 7.1!
    Its sad but most reps are parrots, they just repeat what someone tells them or bash what they dont know just so you dont ask any questions they cant answer.

And there is no commission for selling devices, just service.
    02-11-12 08:10 AM
    Got mine through my warranty with VZW. Storm2 was acting up and since they're not in production, they switched me to a 9850 and then got me my 9930 because they associated my issue with an all-touch platform. Granted it's a CPO instead of an out-of-the-box new device, it's under warranty until the end of my contract so it's okay.

Why not try something like that if you're already on the BB platform?
    02-11-12 08:46 AM
    When I bought mine in Oct or Nov, the store asked for $229, and I told them that I saw it online for $199. After some chatting they lowered the price to $199.
    02-11-12 09:05 AM
    I got my 9930 at Wirefly back in December for free with Verizon upgrade. This promotion was available from Black Friday till mid January. They are currently at $79.99 with new contract or renewal.
    02-11-12 09:35 AM
    Big Red has the 9930 (CPO) for $149 with a new contract or two-year upgrade on their website right now. Free overnight shipping this weekend too.

Remember that VZW also gives you the option of charging your equipment to your account. Depending on when your bill cycles, you could have six or seven weeks to pay for it. Put that together with RIM's rebate or VZW's trade-in program, and you could get your phone for not a whole lot.
    02-11-12 10:29 AM
35 12