Okay so I have been searching for a answer to my nfc question and I have found nothing. I have the 9930 and a coworker of mines just recently got the Nexus tablet and it too has nfc. Now, we have tried to send pictures to each other with this feature and the only thing we can send is websites. I'm really hoping that I'm thinking to hard and just over looking the way to do this but I'm wondering is there any way to use the nfc feature with other devices that have nfc? If not then I guess I'll just continue to use good ol bluetooth.
    10-26-12 03:16 PM
    Okay so I have been searching for a answer to my nfc question and I have found nothing. I have the 9930 and a coworker of mines just recently got the Nexus tablet and it too has nfc. Now, we have tried to send pictures to each other with this feature and the only thing we can send is websites. I'm really hoping that I'm thinking to hard and just over looking the way to do this but I'm wondering is there any way to use the nfc feature with other devices that have nfc? If not then I guess I'll just continue to use good ol bluetooth.
    The world of NFC is full of standards, and for different devices to work, they must handle the same standards...

take a look at NFC Primer for Developers - BlackBerry Support Community Forums for more info...

or tweet to Martin Woolley (@mdwrim), He should be able to give BB10 specific details about supported standards
    10-26-12 06:21 PM
    Ok Today my coworker asked if i could bluetooth her a song that was on my Bold 9930 to her Nexus 7 and i did, then I decided to try the NFC tag just for S's and G's and it worked . I was unable to do this months ago and just out of nowhere im able to do it. IDK if anyone else has discovered this yet so im sharing what i just accomplished. I thought the NFC was only for like devices (blackberry to blackberry, samsung to samsung etc) but im very happy to be proven wrong. Ive been search the inernet and youtube to see if anyone has done it with different devices but nothing popped up. Now that i know that i can use this feature with other devices i will be able to use it.
    11-27-12 10:53 AM