Yet at 7:43 I stated bloggers fabricate stories and in the very piece you quoted I state bloggers post hyperbole. Not an endorsement of bloggers such as BGR.
    Perhaps I should find an American slang class or I should look up the meaning of "bite off."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol maybe you should, I do hope you know that I am not coming at you, I was simply giving my input as to where he may have gotten his idea of you being a BGR lover, that is all
    06-13-11 03:46 PM
    @flip - No worries....I didn't get that.
    Of all things...a BGR fan!!!! Especially when I'm making a case *against* sensationalist bloggers, rumours, and fabrications...
    Hope is good, but not blind or uninformed hope. All we have is "beginning this summer."
    There is a responsibility to readers who come in looking for facts, not rumours. For their sake, we can't have wild statements or outrageous accusations.
    The responsibility is to inform, not confuse.

Last edited by Qbnkelt; 06-13-11 at 04:04 PM.
    06-13-11 03:57 PM
    this stuff was huge at android central. Why is there arguing like this here? I see both sides and I see how people get offended by some of the other rhetoric I see but holy cow. This is crazy.....its all rumor until the device actually is announced with a date.

lets go easy on a guy trying to bring some decent info to the party...we are all bb supporters right? cant we all get along?
    06-13-11 04:09 PM
    @flip - No worries....I didn't get that.
    Of all things...a BGR fan!!!! Especially when I'm making a case *against* sensationalist bloggers, rumours, and fabrications...
    Hope is good, but not blind or uninformed hope. All we have is "beginning this summer."
    There is a responsibility to readers who come in looking for facts, not rumours. For their sake, we can't have wild statements or outrageous accusations.
    The responsibility is to inform, not confuse.

Yes oh wise one with all knowing all seeing tired and true vision...a regular Bob Woodward out to right the wrongs of those incompedents, while YOU grand lord of all things FACTUAL and OFFICIAL shine the light on us unglorious bastards of missinformation. I for one applaude you and stand with misty tear streaming down my face that YOU have kept the Forum of Crackberry safe from all thos would be people with just opinions. Winston Churchill would be right proud mate. Fair play, mate, fair play.

06-13-11 04:11 PM
    Yes oh wise one with all knowing all seeing tired and true vision...a regular Bob Woodward out to right the wrongs of those incompedents, while YOU grand lord of all things FACTUAL and OFFICIAL shine the light on us unglorious bastards of missinformation. I for one applaude you and stand with misty tear streaming down my face that YOU have kept the Forum of Crackberry safe from all thos would be people with just opinions. Winston Churchill would be right proud mate. Fair play, mate, fair play.

Wow...this morning I woke up and I was a pregnant Irish girl. Now it turns out I'm really a male Churchill acolyte.
    Wonder how my husband will take the news.

06-13-11 04:26 PM

I feel like this could be a line from Shakespeare
    06-13-11 04:26 PM
    Remember this Lefty?

PUBLIC WARNING

The provocative and derisive way you address other forum members is unacceptable. You can have a disagreement, you can debate the facts, but DO NOT ATTEMPT TO PROVOKE OR INSULT OTHER MEMBERS.

Please read and consider how http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/bas...r-conduct-114/ applies to your posting style.
    I suggest you read it again...

06-13-11 04:29 PM
    @flip - It does have a very lovely cadence.

06-13-11 04:30 PM
    Wow...this morning I woke up and I was a pregnant Irish girl. Now it turns out I'm really a male Churchill acolyte.
    Wonder how my husband will take the news.

KInda bad...unless he has an underlaying Winston Churchill fetish you know nothing about sorry, let's not cross swords and lay down our anamosities about this subject and both relize one, you're a preganet lass that has to hold off on a pint o' Guiness fer a few, and I'm a hot head from Detroit...let's both agree we need some official RIM info in our lives...fast!

06-13-11 04:54 PM
    Remember this Lefty?

I suggest you read it again...

And just remember Phil, it's not nice to berate and chastize young collage girls who work part time at a Canadian Best Buy becuase she's trying to include some info and here, and dog her for the FACTS...again, where are YOUR facts...I'm a grown man, I can rebuttle you and sudo insult you like you do others on here...but unlike you, I don't play the CODE of CONDUCT card when it suites me. Don't pick on newbies or just well meaning Best Buy part time collage girls, pick on someone that bites back...you won't, it not in your nature.

06-13-11 05:00 PM
    But poster such as yourself or others who "claim" with no verivied cred extoll your "I know better than you novices" wisdom of prediciting late 3rd Q or even 4Q release, and why? Because BGR.com had it listed on May 03rd and a lot of other sites ran with it wiht "unconfirmed" sources? Or you claim to have inside people? Please! Again, nothing or no one's post or opinion is OFFICIAL and we all know that! Until RIM or Sprint comes out with an official announcement, not "leaks" or "rumors" then what anyone on here is purely speculative...even YOURS!

I have never read BGR

So just more &%*# running out of your mouth.
    06-13-11 05:00 PM
    KInda bad...unless he has an underlaying Winston Churchill fetish you know nothing about sorry, let's not cross swords and lay down our anamosities about this subject and both relize one, you're a preganet lass that has to hold off on a pint o' Guiness fer a few, and I'm a hot head from Detroit...let's both agree we need some official RIM info in our lives...fast!

Ill raise a pint in your name in November! Quite possibly in the birthing room...I'm dying for one!
    Yes, looking forward to our 9900!

06-13-11 05:05 PM
    I've heard the pints o' Guiness are 10X better in Ireland...so lucky lass ya be and if by chance the Bold 9900 finds its way to Ireland before end of July, if you have a boy, Timothy is a fine middle name (my ancestors being from Buckinghamshire, England might change yer mind...but think about it

06-13-11 05:11 PM
    And just remember Phil, it's not nice to berate and chastize young collage girls who work part time at a Canadian Best Buy becuase she's trying to include some info and here,
    Show me where I did that. She's just a kid who posts misinformation, and needs reminding of that every now and again.

and dog her for the FACTS...again, where are YOUR facts...
    Never done that. You're the only one anally obsessed with facts.

I'm a grown man,
    You're an old man, who should know better.

I can rebuttle you and sudo insult you like you do others on here...but unlike you, I don't play the CODE of CONDUCT card when it suites me.
    You can try, but I ignore most of your rambling, repetitive and poorly spelled retorts, so please don't bother.

Don't pick on newbies or just well meaning Best Buy part time collage girls, pick on someone that bites back...you won't, it not in your nature.
    I don't pick on people, I just say it as it is, usually one-liners... you should try that yourself one day.

06-13-11 05:31 PM
    Guiness is definitely better in Ireland!!! Much everything is...(Insert smiley face, I'm on wap!)
    Thing is, I live in Virginia now. I missed out on buying a 9780 back home when I went on holiday in December, but I'll def be here for the 9900 launch.
    On the name...I'm thinking Caleb.
    Maybe.

06-13-11 05:33 PM
    Well Timothy does mean "Honoring God" in Latin oh by the by, I LOVE the pic of your Golden Retriever in your profile. I had a Golden, named her Murphy Brown from the TV show and also a nice Irish name she lived 12yrs and was the greatest dog. Seeing your Golden made me think of her. Your Golden is a beautiful dog.

06-13-11 05:50 PM
    And Philly, maybe you need to watch reruns of Fawltey Towers or better Brit comidies, your pithy one zingers really are not funny...please bring on your A game..If it's funny, I'll laugh and even tell you, Like the genius Richard Pryor always said, "Funny is funny" maybe you've watched too much Rik Mayall (Rick) from the "Young Ones" and try emulating him, when Vivvian was the funny one..."YES WE'VE GOT A BLACKBERRY!" Ya POOF, Neil" LOL

Last edited by leftypepper716; 06-16-11 at 10:43 AM.
    06-13-11 06:03 PM
    Considering how bored ya'll are, I'm praying for an early summer release date. Don't make me break out my mod stick, with two respected members around. Of course I'm referring to Qbnkelt and baby.
    06-13-11 06:54 PM
    And a keg of Guiness for everyone at her baby return home party hopefully she'll be callin' her loved ones on her Bold 9930 letting them know the good news

06-13-11 07:01 PM
    Considering how bored ya'll are, I'm praying for an early summer release date. Don't make me break out my mod stick, with two respected members around. Of course I'm referring to Qbnkelt and baby.
    Hee, hee....love ya!!!!
    06-13-11 07:38 PM
    I got the local Sprint store manager off to the side over the weekend. He was candid with me that they had a meeting in the city last week with blackberry reps present. They went through the features and benefits of the 9930, really hyped it, as we've all heard. There will be 3 new phones coming in September, no sooner(unfortunately). Make it easy on yourself and reset your expectations to September...it'll be worth when it's here.

He also said that Sprint is offering FREE connectivity between the BB and Playbook where when paired will display email and attachments, etc and when unpaired will put the playbook back into it's original state, removing any email for security reasons. Other carriers are either charging for this or have not figured out how they are going to handle it. Sounds like it will be a nice set up!
    06-13-11 08:50 PM
    Like Bla1ze said too, it's very rare for a carrier to relase more than one (let alone three) devices from the same company at the same time. Flooding the devices usually isn't a smart thing for carriers to do. I still believe that the Bold 9930 will be pushed up to mid July and the Torch 9850 mid September and Curve mid October, which makes sence.

06-13-11 09:40 PM
    Your Avatar is Awesome!
    06-14-11 05:06 AM
    Your Avatar is Awesome!
    Thanks Greg, shalom brother

Lefty, keep them guesses coming....
    06-14-11 05:57 AM
    Shalom and Mosoltov to you bigbaswulv

06-14-11 06:42 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD