So like many here i have been checking the forums for some VZW news for the 9930 since it was announced. I THOUGHT i would actually get some sleep tonight but man was I wrong...

So on July 3rd I recieved an email that says, "Congratulations you are elegible for a new phone! Below their is a list of our recommendations for you." As excited as i was I still chose to wait for the 9930. I log into my account today and try to order my phone and it says I am not elegible to upgrade untill 3/10/12! I cant chat with any one right now on VZW and I don't feel like calling. I also checked my "My Verizon Mobile App" and went to upgrade device and it says "Yes, you are elegible based on your current plan"
    So does anyone have any info that they can share with me at this moment? Did my chance to upgrade expire? I'm pretty sure im on the NE2 program. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    08-15-11 01:34 AM
    So like many here i have been checking the forums for some VZW news for the 9930 since it was announced. I THOUGHT i would actually get some sleep tonight but man was I wrong...

So on July 3rd I recieved an email that says, "Congratulations you are elegible for a new phone! Below their is a list of our recommendations for you." As excited as i was I still chose to wait for the 9930. I log into my account today and try to order my phone and it says I am not elegible to upgrade untill 3/10/12! I cant chat with any one right now on VZW and I don't feel like calling. I also checked my "My Verizon Mobile App" and went to upgrade device and it says "Yes, you are elegible based on your current plan"
    So does anyone have any info that they can share with me at this moment? Did my chance to upgrade expire? I'm pretty sure im on the NE2 program. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    You can probably just try ordering online.....pick the device 1st then continue through check out, it will ask u if u r adding a line or upgrading....click upgrade and sign in2 ur verizon acct. I'd imagine u have a "early upgrade" which u won't get any ne2 discount but u can probably order ur phone still 4 249.99. I know my ne2 was in march of 2012 but I was eligible 4 a "early upgrade" and I was able to order my bb 9930....hope this helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by chaptervstaind83; 08-15-11 at 03:01 AM.
    08-15-11 02:59 AM
    You can probably just try ordering online.....pick the device 1st then continue through check out, it will ask u if u r adding a line or upgrading....click upgrade and sign in2 ur verizon acct. I'd imagine u have a "early upgrade" which u won't get any ne2 discount but u can probably order ur phone still 4 249.99. I know my ne2 was in march of 2012 but I was eligible 4 a "early upgrade" and I was able to order my bb 9930....hope this helps

Thank You for your reply, well I ended up clicking on the "Order Now" button on the email but it was to a Droid Inc 2 but I managed to change it to a 9930. I have placed my order and am excited. Thanks!
    08-15-11 03:32 AM
    Thank You for your reply, well I ended up clicking on the "Order Now" button on the email but it was to a Droid Inc 2 but I managed to change it to a 9930. I have placed my order and am excited. Thanks!
    That's good to knw..awesome and good luck with your new bold!!! I can't wait 4 mine lol!!!

08-15-11 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD