my phone has crashed yet again...

i looked around and people say wipe the phone. i would love to do that, but how do i wipe it if its stuck on the white error screen?

it just happened 4 days ago, and i took it to sprint and they did it. how can i wipe it?? please help..

thanks
    12-04-11 10:42 PM
    Mine just did for the 3rd time!
    Just wipe with BBSAK and reload OS. Try a different OS
    12-04-11 11:01 PM
    12-04-11 11:03 PM
    Mine just did for the 3rd time!
    Just wipe with BBSAK and reload OS. Try a different OS
    how can i wipe it with bbsak if its stuck on the white screen?
    12-04-11 11:28 PM
    i looked through my research in motion and folder and didnt see app loader folder anywhere
    12-04-11 11:30 PM
    i looked through my research in motion and folder and didnt see app loader folder anywhere

I am assuming you have everything installed on your PC. Not sure what DM you are using, 7.0.0.0 or .20 or the latest one. I connected my device to my PC and cycled!battery pull while still connected to the PC, it should detect your device.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-05-11 08:34 AM
    Do you have Desktop Manager installed, along with whichever OS you want to re-load in the you BB?

To wipe, download BBSAK as other have mentioned (google for a download link), then run it with your phone attached - it should recognize it even with your white screen. Choose the wipe option and when complete you should be left with a white screen on your phone, but this time it will say re-load OS. Then follow the basic steps to re-load an OS and you should be back up and running.
    12-05-11 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD