Hey all,

I can't seem to find the answer to my annoying issue.
    I've seen other posts where people have the same issue and get the same responses but they don't seem to work.

Whenever I get a bbm group chat it comes up like the photo I'm posting.

I get it showing up in the Messages category as well as the Group Chat category.
    If I go to the menu of the group chat there is a Message List Integration option but if I click No Activities it still indicates a notification with the group chat symbol in the message bar, however when I hit the drop down menu it says I currently have no notifications. So this doesn't help me either as I am an avid drop down menu user and am always clicking the notification from that menu not the actual icon. If I click the Some Activities option and say check mark Chat and Pictures then I only get those in the drop down menu but still in both categories.

I've tried deleting bbm and quick pulls and it still shows up.
    It's just annoying and I don't get why it's coming up. I even called Tech Support today about getting a password reset and mentioned the issue and they couldn't seem to figure it out and told me to do the delete and re-add.

It's a pretty measly issue but it just bugs me and I wanted to know if anyone could help.
    Thanks
    01-11-12 11:40 PM
    Hey all,

I can't seem to find the answer to my annoying issue.
    I've seen other posts where people have the same issue and get the same responses but they don't seem to work.

Whenever I get a bbm group chat it comes up like the photo I'm posting.

I get it showing up in the Messages category as well as the Group Chat category.
    If I go to the menu of the group chat there is a Message List Integration option but if I click No Activities it still indicates a notification with the group chat symbol in the message bar, however when I hit the drop down menu it says I currently have no notifications. So this doesn't help me either as I am an avid drop down menu user and am always clicking the notification from that menu not the actual icon. If I click the Some Activities option and say check mark Chat and Pictures then I only get those in the drop down menu but still in both categories.

I've tried deleting bbm and quick pulls and it still shows up.
    It's just annoying and I don't get why it's coming up. I even called Tech Support today about getting a password reset and mentioned the issue and they couldn't seem to figure it out and told me to do the delete and re-add.

It's a pretty measly issue but it just bugs me and I wanted to know if anyone could help.
    Thanks
    Ive had a similar issue ever since i updated to 7.1. Battery pull solved nothing, BUT, alt-shft-del did..... the phone rebooted, issue resolved
    01-12-12 02:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD