Hey guys, having a little difficulty here.

On OS 4, 5 and 6 I was able to access my playlist that I was currently on during the now playing screen by hitting the BB button and selecting it. This isn't available in OS7 and its pretty annoying because in order for me to go back, I need to goto Music home, playlists, select the playlist and search again, when it was available before just through the menu option.

I liked that I had mapped the convenience key to music on my old 9700 and that pressing it would give me the now playing screen, and double pressing it would give me the play list I was on, super easy and minimal.

Are there any keyboard shortcuts to access the playlist easily? I think this should have been implemented a lot better, considering that the iOS simply has album/artists...etc right on the bottom of the now playing screen, and OS 4/5/6 had it through the BB key.

I just don't want to have to search every time I exit the now playing screen. The only way I can get quick access is the first time I find the song through the playlist and hit the return button to the playlist. If I use QuickLaunch or the application task manager, return key doesn't bring me backto the playlist.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Thanks!
    08-22-11 12:02 PM
    Anybody have any idea about accessing playlists during the now playing screen? Its a long shot, but hoping somebody knows.
    08-26-11 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD