Hi Everyone,

Just finalizing my swap from my old 9700 to 9930. The only final thing i'm trying to figure out are my pictures. I have a few hundred pictures on my memory card that I took out of my 9700 that I put into my new 9930. The pictures show up when I go to Media>Pictures, but how do I get them to show up when I open up the camera and click on the button on the bottom left hand corner which has all the recently taken photos on this camera?
    12-06-11 07:19 PM
    place all the pictures to that map?
    I'm not sure what you mean..

But, my camera is setup to save all pictures to the memory card where all the other pictures are.
    12-06-11 07:26 PM
    map??

Sorry, 1 more time?

Here's what I see... When I go to Media>Pictures I see 2 folders. Camera Pictures and Picture Library(these are all the pics on my SD card.. How do I get my entire picture library to the camera picture folder?
    12-06-11 07:50 PM
    plug your 99XX into the usb-cable and connect it with your pc, open your SD-mediacard.
    drag your whole picture library folder to the camera picture folder?
    then you should have them all in the camera picture folder right?
    Perfect! Totally forgot about using my computer to copy the pictures to the right folder.

Thanks!
    12-06-11 08:07 PM
    Hi Everyone,

Just finalizing my swap from my old 9700 to 9930. The only final thing i'm trying to figure out are my pictures. I have a few hundred pictures on my memory card that I took out of my 9700 that I put into my new 9930. The pictures show up when I go to Media>Pictures, but how do I get them to show up when I open up the camera and click on the button on the bottom left hand corner which has all the recently taken photos on this camera?
    save them in th "camera" folder not in the "picture" folder
    12-06-11 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD