EDIT: not really a review lol
    Last edited by xTALIBANx; 06-25-11 at 09:38 PM.
    abass, r0v3rT3N, johnmarki and 3 others like this.
    06-25-11 09:34 PM
    hahaha nice, best review yet
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    06-25-11 09:47 PM
    here's a close up
    johnmarki likes this.
    06-25-11 09:48 PM
    is it just me that finds that guy really irritating? i mean calling a phone a `blower` went out in the 20th century lol
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    06-25-11 09:54 PM
    heh heh. funny. Never seen a review like it, I liked it.

Thanks for the link.

(when he gives his phone to the shop keeper, gold).
    r0v3rT3N likes this.
    06-25-11 09:54 PM
    is it just me that finds that guy really irritating? i mean calling a phone a `blower` went out in the 20th century lol
    My mates still call the Phone a blower I thought a was a street slang.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-11 09:57 PM
    (when he gives his phone to the shop keeper, gold).
    sadly its just making a play on the mazumamobile adverts they used to run (they give you cash for your phone) but being fair was the only part of their humour i found funny

My mates still call the Phone a blower I thought a was a street slang.

ah that died out by me a long time ago, seems more reserved for the posher people lol (no offence intended of course).

i also like how at 2:42 the finger is covering the `brand` logo where it should say bold lol.
    06-25-11 10:02 PM
    That is a great review. It proves the point the the UK and the US are a common people seperated by a differnt language. LOL
    maevinj and r0v3rT3N like this.
    06-25-11 10:41 PM
    thanks for the link... took me a minute to adjust to the accent though. lol.
    06-25-11 10:42 PM
    LOL nice review. I disagree with his opinion on the fluidity only being next to the iphone 4 though. I think WP7 is up there too and possibly Android.
    06-26-11 05:19 PM
    LOL nice review. I disagree with his opinion on the fluidity only being next to the iphone 4 though. I think WP7 is up there too and possibly Android.
    sorry but android is absolutely positively not on that list. And this is coming from someone who is currently using a good android phone as his main one. It has janky animations when scrolling/moving panes and all that.

I do agree about WP7 though, them and apple have done it best. The bold 9900 looks fluid as well.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    06-26-11 05:30 PM
    sorry but android is absolutely positively not on that list. And this is coming from someone who is currently using a good android phone as his main one. It has janky animations when scrolling/moving panes and all that.

I do agree about WP7 though, them and apple have done it best. The bold 9900 looks fluid as well.
    Yeah, I think I'll have to agree with you there. Even the dual core Androids don't look as smooth as the others. I've tested various devices from different manufacturers and always see some hickups that almost put it on a level RIGHT above the Torch 9800.

iOS and WP7 look to be 60fps throughout the OS and it's looking like BB7 will be too. I think I even remember reading that about BB7 on an official feature guide. So far it looks like it!
    06-26-11 05:41 PM
    It's a shame google doesn't care about little details like that because to me it makes a bit of a difference. Just tiny things like that which add up to make the user experience. Glad the Bold seems to have it all fluid.
    06-26-11 06:46 PM
    At first I thought this phone was aesthetically unappealing....however the more I see it, the more I think this is one of the best looking phones coming out. Great close ups. Now, RIM/Carriers, just release it already!
    06-27-11 10:55 AM
    cant wait to get me one. not a bad review.
    06-27-11 11:08 AM
    At first I thought this phone was aesthetically unappealing....however the more I see it, the more I think this is one of the best looking phones coming out. Great close ups. Now, RIM/Carriers, just release it already!
    its deceptively light too, not as much as the galaxyS line, but almost as light, i held it in one hand and torch in the other, huuuuuuge difference lol.
    johnmarki likes this.
    06-27-11 11:42 AM
    So much want. I guess if Phones4u have a 9900 to muck around with then it can't be too far around the corner.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    06-27-11 12:07 PM
    it didn't have the rim test version sticker on the back. ok it would be easy to peel of, but might be a fully working model

06-27-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD