Please help me..My blackberry bold 9900 locked on orange has come up with phone not allowed mm6 3G. What can i do?
    02-25-12 08:18 AM
    What is mm6?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-25-12 08:54 AM
    The Orange have a 3G network and like ESN already asked, what is mm6? If a company doesn't have a 3G network (like those who just provide services on 4G only), then you won't be able to get a single by just choosing 3G. Same goes for 2G as well... Like Telus in Canada do not have a 2G GSM network so I only can use 3G/HSPA+.
    02-25-12 08:58 AM
    I dont no what mm6 is im just reading whats on the phone, its a new sim card and phone has full signal.
    02-25-12 09:15 AM
    02-25-12 09:25 AM
    Oh . Nothin i can do then apart from goin n punching the lights out of the person i bought it off
    02-25-12 09:41 AM
    Oh . Nothin i can do then apart from goin n punching the lights out of the person i bought it off
    I don't think they can arrest you because you got the phone from someone else. So, I would go to the Orange and explain the situation and may be they are kind enough to offer a Bold for a reduced price because you are a victim too?

The other option; I don't know how legal this is or if there is a law against it. But any country that do not obey the Western masters (US, EU) like China, the phone may work on their networks. The International Telecommunication Union (UN) have no power due to political issues. So, if you have a "friend" in China, you may be able to give it to him/her.

How do I know this? Because I have family members who worked in China.
    riedolly likes this.
    02-25-12 10:10 AM
    Just wondering if i was to wipe the old os on it and then put a new one on would that change anything?
    Thank u for ur replies x
    02-25-12 03:38 PM
    Nope, that would change nothing... except the OS.
    02-25-12 04:16 PM
    Just wondering if i was to wipe the old os on it and then put a new one on would that change anything?
    Thank u for ur replies x
    No, it won't get rid of the network entered security code. The network access is blocked by a server which we don't have access to and the OS will just upgrade the user experience and improve performance, but it won't by pass the lock.
    02-25-12 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD