I am 100% sure that this was discussed here at nausea, but i cant seem to find it here in the Crackberry App (BTW, i don't see a search option in the app).

is there a solution for this already? i know almost all my friends and ALL my employees have this issue. its my one and only BB issue that I can absolutely NOT live with and if there is no solution this will be the what makes me (and my employees) switch to iPhone. i really thought that on the latest software update they will fix this.

How the is it at all possible that a company like RIM should let such a huge glitch be for so long? i cant comprehend it.

Please, please anyone who know of the solution, i will appreciate you for a loooong time..... and i'm not talking about taking the battery out and restarting, that does NOT work for me and is obviously NOT a solution

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shaigetz; 09-20-12 at 11:03 AM.
    09-20-12 11:00 AM
    what carrier are you and what current os are you using?
    09-20-12 12:46 PM
    I have 7.1 Bundle 1737, is that what you are referring to? and my carrier is Sprint. BTW, my brother and his employees have Verizon as their carrier and have the same problem.

Last edited by Shaigetz; 09-20-12 at 01:30 PM.
    09-20-12 01:27 PM
    i didnt know about sprint users havent that problem i know at&t users for sure have mic issues..bundle 1737 thats os 7.1.0.580.. the latest official is 7.1.0.649 you might want to do a backup tru dm and wipe device and install .649
    09-20-12 01:55 PM
    That's the latest update I get when connecting to DM, I just checked.
    09-20-12 02:05 PM
    That's the latest update I get when connecting to DM, I just checked.
    that is because .649 its not official from sprint so it wont show as the latest follow the instructiosn on the link below how to load os from different carrier

How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com
    09-20-12 02:12 PM
    Okay thanks, i'll definitely try it as i'll do anything to resolve this pain in the neck. But my questions is does anyone if this will actually help? i'm just tired of having this issue, as i thought it'll resolve after the last 2-3 updates.

09-20-12 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD