I'm a college student (freshman) and I've just been really amazed at what my 9930 has been able to do. Sure, I've been frustrated before because lack of app support and there not being a theme builder, etc. But when it comes down to it, this phone is really just able to get work done, and quickly at that.

It's like the commercial, "we need tools, not toys". Emails to professors are a breeze and searching for something in your inbox is easy. Seperating work and play is also simple with different inboxes. And it's easy to integrate everything with the universal inbox.

The keyboard is amazing and the device is just extremely fluid, quick and easy to use. And I have A LOT of applications installed for a BlackBerry.

I have always thought of getting an iphone or android, but I've always found android a bit buggy, not fluid and cluttered. And I've always had an ipod touch and iPad (plus a mac), but getting stuff done is always faster on my BB. 3G on my BB vs. wifi on my iPod and I even find myself browsing the web on my 9930 moreso than on my IPod touch.

This device has taken a lot of controversy and bad press, but this device really gets things done regardless of what people say. And I just can't wait for BB 10. Gonna be a gamechanger!

Thanks for reading guys.
    02-21-12 12:58 PM
    I am pleased to hear that you have discovered your device capabilities
    02-21-12 06:58 PM
    I am pleased to hear that you have discovered your device capabilities
    I've known its capabilities since I got it on release date, but I've had my qualms with the device and know others have too. Just wanted to get it out that this phone really does mean business at the end of the day.
    02-21-12 07:14 PM
    Blackberry's are a great device for ease of navigation. They are so much easier to use than any other platform.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    02-21-12 07:19 PM
    Im in college too, and i would have got a bb if it had some apps like blackboard, Netflix, and apps for calculus and anatomy. The keyboard would have made life easy but the help you can get out of the apps are great!
    02-21-12 07:42 PM
    Im in college too, and i would have got a bb if it had some apps like blackboard, Netflix, and apps for calculus and anatomy. The keyboard would have made life easy but the help you can get out of the apps are great!
    I do use my iPad a lot for college work as well and it does have some great apps that make my life a lot easier. But the most critical are also available to my Blackberry. And, of course, they are all accessible on my computer.

Actually, I have the Blackboard on my 9930. I don't use it because my school doesn't support mobile blackboard... but I can log on through the browser if I'm not mistaken regardless.

Netflix isn't something I need on my phone. Maybe on my tablet(iPad), but I wouldn't really use it on my phone.
    02-21-12 08:41 PM
    Unfortunately, I had to pass on the deal at Best Buy yesterday, which really sucked. But one day soon, I'll replaced my Style, with a taste of bittersweet, for the BlackBerry Bold Touch.

I've been quite satisfied with my BBs, so moving up instead of out is the route for me.

Glad to see others enjoying theirs.
    02-21-12 10:26 PM
    The Bold 9930 is a great device. I really love the keyboard and touchscreen combo. Just a beautiful phone that gets the job done for me.
    02-21-12 11:29 PM
    Also glad to see others loving their Bold.
    It is without a doubt a third appendage for me, it's never away from my reach at home (beside me in bed, on the couch, etc.) And is in the holster when I step out, even if it's just to take the garbage out. With a couple extra apps, it will manage your life if you let it
    02-22-12 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD