Phone is great, battery life could be better, but overall happy. However, phone calls are defaulting to the headset setting and I don't see any way to change a setting to default it back to the "regular" phone setting. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any ideas? I have tried the "stick the plug in and out a few times" method (that's what she said) and no luck thus far...

Thanks.
    08-18-11 12:12 PM
    Same problem here and the only way I have found to fix it is to do a battery pull. I kept answering calls and couldn't hear anyone until I switched to speaker.
    10-12-11 11:53 AM
    Do you guys use your headphones much? My girlsfriends HTC got stuck in headphone mode when the prongs inside wouldn't retract. Solved it by pushing the jack in and out of the recepticle. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-11 02:12 PM
    I agree with albee1's method. That's how I fixed mine.

There are three springed prongs inside the headphone jack, and even if one of them is stuck from the last time you used the analogue headset, Bold still thinks that your headset is still plugged in. Plugging headset in and out will most likely fix the problem. It is also possible that it could default to bluetooth if it is connected.

One way to get around that is after you answer an incoming call, to press the bb menu button and it will give you an option to switch back to the handset. However, it will always default to headset instead of handset as long as Bold thinks that the headset is connected. Hope this helps.
    10-18-11 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD