When I hit the left button to access what used to be incoming and outgoing calls I now get contacts. I am not sure how this happened, I have often opened my phone to find it asking me if I want to assign a key or some such thing which I always have declined but maybe it did it. Well search does not bring anything up about assigning keys which I find really strange but anyway can anyone point me in the direction to go to get this switched back? Thankyou
    09-05-13 04:32 PM
    Ok never mind I just thought I would do a reboot and not it is doing it correctly. I should know better to always reboot when things don't seem right.
    09-05-13 04:54 PM
    When I hit the left button to access what used to be incoming and outgoing calls I now get contacts. I am not sure how this happened, I have often opened my phone to find it asking me if I want to assign a key or some such thing which I always have declined but maybe it did it. Well search does not bring anything up about assigning keys which I find really strange but anyway can anyone point me in the direction to go to get this switched back? Thankyou
    Go to option � call management � call logs & lists � initial view � set to ' Call Logs'
    09-05-13 10:38 PM
    Well!!
    So much for the reboot theory!
    09-06-13 02:15 AM
    well the reboot did bring back the arrows that show incoming and outgoing calls not just my contacts. But as fahar's advice I did that change as well. I still like this phone but still so many setting I know nothing about.
    09-06-13 09:23 PM