I feel like I got screwed. My priority overnight was $20. And I paid $249 instead of $199. So $70 more than a lot of you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-11 06:15 PM
    I got free overnight shipping, ordered mine 8/15 at 9am, already shipped!
    08-15-11 06:52 PM
    I told the rep I had a coupon for free overnight shipping and used freeovernt and he put it in and told me that was a valid coupon. Get mine tommorow
    08-15-11 07:00 PM
    I feel like I got screwed. My priority overnight was $20. And I paid $249 instead of $199. So $70 more than a lot of you.

I�m in the same boat as you. Payed $250. + $13. standard overnight shipping. I�ll have it tomorrow by 3pm and just happy this dang thing is finally out.
    08-15-11 07:01 PM
    They told me I already get enough discounts. Which IS true so I didn't argue too much since I get 15% off my voice plan and my data plan is only 10 per month (It's the 30, minus 20), and YES it's the unlimited.
    08-15-11 07:05 PM
    I did it too
    So did I. It's my day off, and I want the whole day to set it up and play with it!

08-15-11 07:08 PM
    I�m in the same boat as you. Payed $250. + $13. standard overnight shipping. I�ll have it tomorrow by 3pm and just happy this dang thing is finally out.
    Everyones delivery time is way before mine too. I won't have mine till 5!! Seriously got janked on this. I am glad it's finally out though. But I will be calling VZW tomorrow.

08-15-11 07:08 PM
    Everyones delivery time is way before mine too. I won't have mine till 5!! Seriously got janked on this. I am glad it's finally out though. But I will be calling VZW tomorrow.

I wont be home until almost 5 if thats any consolation.
    08-15-11 07:22 PM
    i hate tmobile right now. other lines on my account are eligible to be upgraded, but if i do that, and use the phone on my line, i will still be required to pay for internet service on whomevers dumbphone line that i upgraded. for being with them 9 years i am not quite feeling the love.
    08-15-11 07:57 PM
    i hate tmobile right now. other lines on my account are eligible to be upgraded, but if i do that, and use the phone on my line, i will still be required to pay for internet service on whomevers dumbphone line that i upgraded. for being with them 9 years i am not quite feeling the love.
    You're kidding right..? Jesus christ.. That's complete BS. Verizon at least realize that people sometimes like to transfer upgrades and allow you to do that. I can't believe that T-Mobile doesn't let you do that.

On the site when I was ordering the phone through using a different account to transfer the upgrade over, I was prompted to select which data service I wanted (for the non-smartphone line) and I selected $30, but the rep I spoke to said that it would not charge me for it at that point, it charges you once you get the phone in the mail and actually activate it on the line.

So they really don't let you just order it and once you have it you use it on yours instead of the line you ordered it off of? They seriously make you sign up for data plan THEN purchase the phone? Most companies do it the other way around which makes more sense and is much more fair. They are really screwing with you, that's not fair at all..

Have you tried calling in and complaining about it? Maybe even threatening to leave them if they don't fix it?

Even if you have tried calling in, maybe try again because it actually depends on who you get when you are talking to customer support.

I called up to get my $12.99 overnight shipping charge refunded from last night because it now says "free overnight shipping" and the first person I got on the phone was a total d0uche bag and told me that there was NOTHING he could do and I should call up FedEx and complain to them about it.. (I mean seriously..?) So I simply hung up and called back, got a new person and he refunded me the money onto my bill within minutes of explaining the situation.

Whatever ends up happening, Good luck!
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 08-15-11 at 08:12 PM.
    08-15-11 08:07 PM
    They told me I already get enough discounts. Which IS true so I didn't argue too much since I get 15% off my voice plan and my data plan is only 10 per month (It's the 30, minus 20), and YES it's the unlimited.
    I'm in the same boat. The loyalty department thread on here was very helpful in getting my unlimited data knocked down to $10 a month for both my blackberry lines. It is hard to argue with that
    08-15-11 08:54 PM
    Can anyone provide a link to where they are referencing "free overnight shipping"?

I want to get my shipping credited back

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it... but the rep chat is offline even tho its clearly within their business hours... how annoying lol
    Last edited by AntiInsight; 08-15-11 at 09:22 PM.
    08-15-11 09:15 PM
    I paid the 12.99 for overnight shipping, but noticed today that they are offering free overnight... so after a short chat with a support rep they are crediting me the 12.99. I am happy with that.
    08-15-11 09:33 PM
    I think this is for new accounts and note that it is $250. If you use an upgrade discount on existing line or NE2 its $199 + 12.99 overnight shipping.
    That's what it was for me.
    08-15-11 09:36 PM
    That's what it was for me.
    And its actually stated as "up to $100 off" with the NE2 and thats why you kinda get screwed over when using the NE2 on this phone as it only gives you $50 off making it cost $199.99, same as without the NE2. Idk, it's kinda messed up, but whatever.
    08-15-11 11:15 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD