Hi,

I have synched my BlackBerry 9900 to Outlook 2010 on my PC, as I want to load the details from my PC's calendar onto my phone. This has worked well, but with one annoying problem: When I put a birthday/anniversary/special event reminder on my Outlook calendar, I choose to make it an All-day event, so that it appears at the top of the Outlook calendar for the day.

But when I see these transferred to the BlackBerry, they straddle TWO days - the original day, and the next one. When I edit them on the BlackBerry, they appear to last 2 Days - I set it back to 1 day, and the duplication disappears. This happens either to events I have added, like birthdays, or proprietry events from the Outlook Calendar itself, where I have added UK holidays (Christmas Day etc) These have to originate as one-day events! Is there any way to stop this happening?
    03-08-12 02:59 PM
    Check and make sure your times zones are set correctly on PC, Outlook and your device. Sounds silly, but it is a start. Also, in Dektop Manager, make sure you uncheck "sync with PC time (clock)".

I tried a quick search on here for you and came up empty handed.
    03-08-12 03:15 PM
    Are you using DM7? If so it's a known problem that right now can't be corrected. What you have to do is uninstall DM7 from your computer and put DM6 back.

I don't remember if this will correct the errors or if you have to go one by one on your phone and fix them.
    03-08-12 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD