I am still looking for the defender case to arrive here at BestBuy. So for the time being I brought the commuter case. It was very hard to put it on, however it was extremely right and compared to naked 9900 where all the side buttons feels great, now it have to press hard to get the side buttons to work. Is this normal?

The reason I got the Commuter case is Defender is not yet available in BestBuy Canada, where I get 50% off of the those.
    08-28-11 11:49 AM
    This is one of the reasons I dislike cases that cover the buttons. I have seen this case in another thread and it looks great. How does the lock screen button work?
    08-28-11 12:14 PM
    I think this case makes the 9900 perfect. As much as I like the 9900, It always felt awkward holding it because of its thinness. With the case on, it feels just right. The buttons are a little harder to push but I think thats a good thing so they dont get pushed in my pocket like the 9700 did which forced me to add a password just to lock it properly as it would unlock itself without it.

I kinda wish it came with this size/form from the factory with a bigger battery even though I do get 2 days out of the battery.

thewird
    08-28-11 12:36 PM
    Instead of waiting, just hit up this ebayer and buy one from him. C $30.75 shipped!

Otterbox Blackberry Bold Touch 9900S 9930 Defender Case | eBay
    08-28-11 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD