Any one have the faintest idea of when os7.1 is coming to the vodafone uk carrier?
    01-15-12 04:35 AM
    you don't need it to come to carrier, you can get the leaked version now that works on any carrier
    http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-685578/

Waiting for it to be released by carrier will take forever
    01-15-12 04:54 AM
    you don't need it to come to carrier, you can get the leaked version now that works on any carrier
    http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...-fixes-685578/

Waiting for it to be released by carrier will take forever
    But using the leaked version won't it brick the phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-12 05:27 AM
    nope, not at all
    ...and if by any chance your phone does get bricked, you can always unbrick it.
    01-15-12 05:28 AM
    nope, not at all
    I'm from singapore, so if install the leaked version, will it interrupt with my carrier and cause me to have a weaker signal and so on? Cause I would really like to try the 7.1 but I have no idea how to go abt it haha

01-15-12 05:34 AM
    before you install any os make sure you delete the vendor.xml file.
    just search the forum for a tutorial on how you can update your os, there are plenty.
    01-15-12 05:37 AM
    before you install any os make sure you delete the vendor.xml file.
    just search the forum for a tutorial on how you can update your os, there are plenty.
    you don't need to do that when it's a leak
    01-15-12 05:37 AM
    I'm from singapore, so if install the leaked version, will it interrupt with my carrier and cause me to have a weaker signal and so on? Cause I would really like to try the 7.1 but I have no idea how to go abt it haha

no, should be fine. Some OS's work better for others but generally fine.
    01-15-12 05:38 AM
    no, should be fine. Some OS's work better for others but generally fine.
    Is there a more reliable guide for leaked versions that I can follow? Cause I rly dun wanna brick my phone and all.
    How did u do it?

01-15-12 05:41 AM
    nope, not at all
    No you can't.
    Jake90087 and Captain Scarlet like this.
    01-15-12 06:08 AM
    I just wait till Vodafone here in Holland will come with their official upgrade.
    01-15-12 06:20 AM
    No you can't.
    Can lol

if you use the battery out, usb:unknown, battery in method you can reinstall the os
    01-15-12 11:55 AM
    Leaked and officials have no difference other than being approved by some carriers..
    01-15-12 03:21 PM
    i look at it this way, waiting for the official release allows the crack 7.1 to be thoughly field tested. any problems will at least get identifyed.

im just as keen to get my hands on it but im going to wait for the official release.
    01-15-12 03:59 PM
    Can lol

if you use the battery out, usb:unknown, battery in method you can reinstall the os
    Sorry to be pedantic, but that's just recovering a nuked device. You cannot recover a bricked phone... ever.
    01-15-12 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD