I loaded the os 7.1 on my 9930 that sprint put out and for some reason after every call I make or receive I get a red LED light. I never set it up to do that or anything can someone help find a way to turn it off.
    12-24-11 02:47 PM
    as in the LED notifier comes on, or is it the little red light beside it, that is a proximity sensor to turn the screen off when on call.
    12-30-11 11:54 AM
    Mine is doing the exact same thing. Very annoying.
    12-30-11 01:17 PM
    i was going crazy last night going through my notifications settings to see if there's something hidden that would be triggering the led...at least i now know it's an issue. and i'm okay with it as long as it still functions. the blinking led loop sucks
    12-30-11 01:34 PM
    weird thing for me is that i've been using the leaked os since it came out and never had the problem until about 2 days ago. very odd.
    12-30-11 01:56 PM
    ive gone through all my notifications and nothing has changed. Ive noticed within the past couple days that it does it randomly. It hasnt done it in a couple days now and its not the sensor.
    12-31-11 10:09 AM
    The only time something similar happened to me was after i installed an app to control the led colors and behavior. I noticed that the red light didn't stop blinking after a call/missed call sometimes, totally random. Did you install such an app?
    12-31-11 10:17 AM
    Do you have berrybuzz installed? If so, there is a setting for "call disconnect" that can be set to light up the LED when you disconnect from a call. Maybe this is what's going on.

Also, the title of your post is misleading. It reads like it has something to do with the bricking issue/blinking red LED/looping problem, which it obviously does not. Please consider changing the title to be more specific, that might help you get more answers to your question.
    12-31-11 11:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD