well this is the first time I upgraded the OS from my stock .216 and at the beginning, the improvement was no where to be seen, but then when I got into it I noticed some major bug issues with the OS, at least for me. These are some of the improvements I found
    1) The Browser load way way faster, I don't know if its just me, but I can totally noticed the new faster speed
    2) This one was a joke, I didnt even realize it before. I just found out that the maximum volume my phone can pull before was 50% although when it shown full volume bar. Now after I upgraded to this OS, the max volume goes 50% louder at 100%
    3) I have no idea with the battery for now. Honestly I am still wondering to those people who claimed that the battery life got longer when they upgraded their OS, my question is how? because its a hardware not software related, fix me if I'm wrong. The only thing I noticed about the battery is that the battery doesn't get into its maximum capacity right away. You have to charged and recharged it for like 5-10 times before the battery fully ready to perform its maximum performance

Update*

Battery life seems to be longer than when using the Stocked OS .216

Update 2*
    - I missed how the trackpad light went off slowly in the original OS, In this version, it just light off right away
    Last edited by Raikozy; 10-08-11 at 10:56 AM.
    noke60 likes this.
    10-07-11 06:38 PM
    Of course everything is going to be faster, it's a fresh install. We won't get a true gauge for a few days.
    10-07-11 06:47 PM
    Installed it this AM, had a bit of an issue where BBSAK did not see the new OS being installed on my PC which caused me to install from DSM - which worked flawlessly. I am wondering if BBSAK is actually compatible with OS7. So far it works without an issues and it corrected the escape button issue which was driving me nuts. Battery life on BB tends to improve as OS's mature and there is a clear connection between tighter OS builds and battery life. Lets face it, an improvement to the 9900 Battery Life would be welcome, especially if you used a 9700 in the past. Enjoy!
    10-07-11 07:38 PM
    Installed it this AM, had a bit of an issue where BBSAK did not see the new OS being installed on my PC which caused me to install from DSM - which worked flawlessly. I am wondering if BBSAK is actually compatible with OS7. So far it works without an issues and it corrected the escape button issue which was driving me nuts. Battery life on BB tends to improve as OS's mature and there is a clear connection between tighter OS builds and battery life. Lets face it, an improvement to the 9900 Battery Life would be welcome, especially if you used a 9700 in the past. Enjoy!
    I see, I hope this OS improves my battery life
    10-07-11 07:55 PM
    well this is the first time I upgraded the OS from my stock .216 and at the beginning, the improvement was no where to be seen, but then when I got into it I noticed some major bug issues with the OS, at least for me. These are some of the improvements I found
    1) The Browser load way way faster, I don't know if its just me, but I can totally noticed the new faster speed
    2) This one was a joke, I didnt even realize it before. I just found out that the maximum volume my phone can pull before was 50% although when it shown full volume bar. Now after I upgraded to this OS, the max volume goes 50% louder at 100%
    3) I have no idea with the battery for now. Honestly I am still wondering to those people who claimed that the battery life got longer when they upgraded their OS, my question is how? because its a hardware not software related, fix me if I'm wrong. The only thing I noticed about the battery is that the battery doesn't get into its maximum capacity right away. You have to charged and recharged it for like 5-10 times before the battery fully ready to perform its maximum performance
    how do i install it to my bb 9900?
    10-07-11 08:46 PM
    I found a bug, if you open a window away from the main home screen, like media then close media until you are on the media folder screen and then try to hit the "All" section on the screen it won't minimize the screen down you have to hit the end call button to return to the main home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-11 10:01 PM
    How accurate could these readings be!

10-08-11 05:01 AM
    I found a bug, if you open a window away from the main home screen, like media then close media until you are on the media folder screen and then try to hit the "All" section on the screen it won't minimize the screen down you have to hit the end call button to return to the main home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah, but I normally use back button anyway so yeah
    10-08-11 09:49 AM
    i dont really like how the trackpad dims now
    10-08-11 06:03 PM
    i dont really like how the trackpad dims now
    It shouldn't be dimming, it should just shut off.
    10-08-11 06:44 PM
    I know this is the best place for this topic, but can you also repost this on http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...9900-a-657896/

To mods, may be we should move the one for .440 from the leaked section to the Bold 9900 section and pin it.
    10-08-11 06:59 PM
    I'm able to turn on encryption with blackberry protect still running... Is this a bug?
    10-08-11 08:10 PM
    All leaked OS discussion can be found here.

http://forums.crackberry.com/leaked-...9900-a-657896/

Thanks.
    10-08-11 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD