About 10 minutes ago I ordered the Bold 9930 online with Verizon Wireless with overnight shipping. I have a few questions.

1. With overnight shipping, will it arrive Wednesday or Thrusday?
    2. Verizon has yet sent me an order verification, did this happen with anyone else?
    3. The phone is only available online, does this mean it's a preorder or will it get here before the launch in stores?

Thanks!
    08-16-11 07:54 PM
    I'm not sure what the cutoff is for shipping out but latest you'll get it is on thursday so yes definitely before its sold in stores.

I did the same Sunday night. It was processed and shipped out on Monday (yesterday). I've been tracking it and now its sitting in a fedex facility here in LA because I did 2day shipping. So ill get it tomorrow. I tried to opt for picking it up since its not too far from my house but they said I couldn't do that. So even though its sitting in the same city I'm in I still have to wait and get it tomorrow .
    Mitso likes this.
    08-16-11 08:02 PM
    cut off is 4.30 local time
    Mitso likes this.
    08-16-11 08:05 PM
    Okay. So I ordered the 9930 Sunday night at 10pm. (I'm in Hawaii.) The fedex tracking website says that it spent 8 hours in the fedex facility in Ontario, CA, and then took 12 hours to travel to Oakland, CA where after two hours it boarded what I am assuming is a slow boat to China stopping in Hawaii. So my phone that I ordered Sunday night and had shipped by 2day Fedex is scheduled (by Fedex) to arrive THURSDAY by 5pm. Come on Fedex! That is ridiculous! Can I get an AMEN out there?
    Mitso likes this.
    08-16-11 08:06 PM
    Thanks for all your help, it is greatly appreciated.
    I hope all you guys get your brand new phones ASAP.
    Also, anything about the Order Verification emails?
    How long did it take those to send to you. Usually when I order a phone it's within 5 minutes, but it's been about 30 minutes now.
    08-16-11 08:09 PM
    I ordered yesterday evening, haven't received an order verification or anything. I did overnight shipping so I should've gotten an order verification e-mail last night, and an e-mail stating the phone had shipped with tracking info today. Not sure what's going on..
    Mitso likes this.
    08-16-11 08:11 PM
    I got a confirmation email right away (almost) and shippong confirmation the next morning.
    Mitso likes this.
    08-16-11 08:13 PM
    I ordered yesterday evening, haven't received an order verification or anything. I did overnight shipping so I should've gotten an order verification e-mail last night, and an e-mail stating the phone had shipped with tracking info today. Not sure what's going on..
    Yikes. Possibly on back-order?
    Good to know i'm not the only one though.
    Okay. So I ordered the 9930 Sunday night at 10pm. (I'm in Hawaii.) The fedex tracking website says that it spent 8 hours in the fedex facility in Ontario, CA, and then took 12 hours to travel to Oakland, CA where after two hours it boarded what I am assuming is a slow boat to China stopping in Hawaii. So my phone that I ordered Sunday night and had shipped by 2day Fedex is scheduled (by Fedex) to arrive THURSDAY by 5pm. Come on Fedex! That is ridiculous! Can I get an AMEN out there?
    Amen! Mine stopped in Ontario,Ca too. I can get to Ontario, Ca in one hour with no traffic. It took a fedex truck 11 hours to get to the Los Angeles fedex facility. WTH?
    Mitso likes this.
    Amen! Mine stopped in Ontario,Ca too. I can get to Ontario, Ca in one hour with no traffic. It took a fedex truck 11 hours to get to the Los Angeles fedex facility. WTH?
    Overnight or 2-day shipping?
    08-16-11 08:14 PM
    Overnight or 2-day shipping?
    I did 2 day shipping
    Mitso likes this.
    08-16-11 08:16 PM
    So what do you guys think, no Order Verification means the order didn't process yet?
    When I go to MyVerizon it says This number ordered a new phone, activate it or whatever when I click upgrade.
    08-16-11 08:20 PM
    So what do you guys think, no Order Verification means the order didn't process yet?
    When I go to MyVerizon it says This number ordered a new phone, activate it or whatever when I click upgrade.

another member said cutoff was at 430. So maybe they process and ship orders made after 430 the next day? I ordered sunday and got my shipping notification monday
    Last edited by ibigberries; 08-16-11 at 08:27 PM.
    Mitso likes this.
    08-16-11 08:24 PM
    I think it processed another member said cutoff was at 430. So maybe they process and ship orders made after 430 the next day? I ordered sunday and got my shipping notification monday
    Thank you so much.
    08-16-11 08:26 PM
    Thank you so much.
    Your Welcome.
    Mitso likes this.
    08-16-11 08:36 PM
    Did anyone else not get there order verification long immediately. Mine is still yet to come, ordered about 2 and a half hours ago.

EDIT: It came.
    Last edited by Mitso; 08-16-11 at 08:57 PM.
    08-16-11 08:49 PM
    I ordered online about 3:00 this afternoon (Tuesday), and opted for next day delivery. My order verification email came fairly quickly (within 20 minutes). My shipping verification came a few hours later (6:30) with a tracking number - FedEx shows they have the package with expected delivery tomorrow (Wednesday) by 3:00 pm. I get FedEx and UPS deliveries at my home all the time, so I am actually expecting it around noon, which is the regular deliver time for the FedEx truck in my neighborhood.
    08-16-11 08:58 PM
    I ordered online about 3:00 this afternoon (Tuesday), and opted for next day delivery. My order verification email came fairly quickly (within 20 minutes). My shipping verification came a few hours later (6:30) with a tracking number - FedEx shows they have the package with expected delivery tomorrow (Wednesday) by 3:00 pm. I get FedEx and UPS deliveries at my home all the time, so I am actually expecting it around noon, which is the regular deliver time for the FedEx truck in my neighborhood.
    Thanks! I ordered it a bit later so i'm going to assume it'll be here Thursday.
    08-16-11 09:29 PM
    Ok so I got my order confirmation at about 7:51 PM last night, (ordered at around 6). However, i'm yet to receive my FedEx tracking number.

It's overnighted to me, so i'm expecting Thursday but I was expecting my FedEx number this morning.

People who ordered- how long did it take you to get your Fed-Ex tracking # .
    If they didn't send the tracking number, does it mean the phone didn't get to FedEx yet.
    08-17-11 10:24 AM
    The phones are already at FEDEX. They are in a FEDEX run warehouse in Memphis. The processing just get's it picked and moved over to the FEDEX sort facility across the street. I ordered mine Tuesday morning around 8:30AM, got my Tracking # at 11:30 AM and it's on the truck for delivery today by 3:00PM.
    08-17-11 10:48 AM
    I never received a tracking number. I had to call verizon a couple times before I was able to get one. My only issue was I selected overnight shipping but the phone was sent out 2 day shipping. So I would call verizon and ask for the tracking number.
    08-17-11 11:43 AM
    I never received a tracking number. I had to call verizon a couple times before I was able to get one. My only issue was I selected overnight shipping but the phone was sent out 2 day shipping. So I would call verizon and ask for the tracking number.
    Did you still get charged for Overnight?
    08-17-11 11:52 AM
    Did you still get charged for Overnight?
    I had to call and get it credited back since it was shipped two day.
    08-17-11 11:58 AM
    The phones are already at FEDEX. They are in a FEDEX run warehouse in Memphis. The processing just get's it picked and moved over to the FEDEX sort facility across the street. I ordered mine Tuesday morning around 8:30AM, got my Tracking # at 11:30 AM and it's on the truck for delivery today by 3:00PM.
    Mine originated in Westchester PA yesterday, is in Memphis today, and expect delivery tomorrow
    08-17-11 01:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD