Hello everyone. What does everyone think of the touch screen. I went to two different VZW stores and the display models touch screen wasn't that great. The pinch zoom was kind of lagging and every time I tried pressing on a link I would always hit something else. The people that have the phone. Have any of you experienced this. Other than that the phone is pretty good. The keyboard is amazing.
    09-01-11 02:12 PM
    I haven't had any issues do far. Not to say some of the users couldn't be expericening issues with their display. I have had the phone for awhile now and it has performed very well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 02:21 PM
    Ok it might just be the floor models acting up. What about when your clicking the top to enter in a browser. I tried a couple of times and it didn't work. I ended up just using the trackpad and typing in the website. For some reason every time when a blackberry comes out with a new phone and I want to test the browser. I always use crackberry.com
    09-01-11 02:26 PM
    The touch screen works great. I can touch the screen to enter the browser fine, but I still tend to use the trackpad more for some reason. Pinch to zoom works great. I have now experienced any of the issues that some people have with this phone though. I absolutely love it.
    09-01-11 02:37 PM
    my screen is fine. i find it to be very precise. no issues what so ever
    09-01-11 02:38 PM
    I love the touch screen! I haven't seen any lag, hickups or any problems with it at all! Seriously everytime I browse I use the touch screen and forget about the track pad LOL. Soo much more convenient. The floor models are just bad at displaying the features. You have to see one that a person owns to truely appreciate it.

09-01-11 02:40 PM
    Mine works fine besides one minor problem, which might be just my device or the way I'm scrolling. When I'm scrolling up/down in browser it is so easy to tap on a link and it will open it. Which can be a pain when you're reading a news article and just scrolling down.

I have an android phone as well and I can scroll all day and never open a link accidentlly. While on the bold I've stopped using the touchscreen to scroll because I can't seem to scroll without activating links.

09-01-11 02:45 PM
    Ok it might just be the floor models acting up. What about when your clicking the top to enter in a browser. I tried a couple of times and it didn't work. I ended up just using the trackpad and typing in the website. For some reason every time when a blackberry comes out with a new phone and I want to test the browser. I always use crackberry.com
    I tested mine a few times just now and it seems to work ok. Like I said it may be I got lucky.

09-01-11 02:51 PM
    I find the screen to be very responsive. My only gripe is trying to get to the URL or tabs while in the browser. I have a hard time getting the drop down and tend to revert to the trackpad to get to it.
    09-01-11 02:52 PM
    Thanks for all the input guys.
    09-01-11 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD