I can get Mini Opera 6.5 installed on my BB Bold 9930. But when I run Mni Opera I can not get my cursor over the "Accept" button. I've tried this on two machines and can't get beyond the service agreement.

What's the secret?

Thanks.

Richard
    01-12-12 05:04 PM
    The version of Opera Mini you are using definitely works on OS7. I use it all the time. Have you tried an OTA download and installation? Did you pull the battery or reboot the phone after installing?
    newmangroup likes this.
    01-13-12 12:25 AM
    i used the touch screen to hit 'accept'. thats what worked for me. But be sure to reboot when it prompts you too after the installation.
    newmangroup likes this.
    01-13-12 02:53 AM
    Is Opera Mini really that much better than the normal Browser? I think the OS7 browser is on par with Android and iOS. I have no problems with it at all. What are advantages of Opera Mini 6.5? (or any other 3rd party browser for that matter)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-12 03:12 AM
    Is Opera Mini really that much better than the normal Browser? I think the OS7 browser is on par with Android and iOS. I have no problems with it at all. What are advantages of Opera Mini 6.5? (or any other 3rd party browser for that matter)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would like to know too. Maybe I should install it on my 9900
    01-13-12 03:51 AM
    SPNKr's "i used the touch screen to hit 'accept'. thats what worked for me." did the trick. Almost never think to use the touch screen that I haven't gotten used to.

Thanks.
    01-13-12 05:43 PM
    i feel the new os 7 browsers are atleast 'fair' in comparison to the opera browsers. In the past OS i did not feel this way however, i just use oem browswer now
    01-14-12 01:04 AM
    i used the touch screen to hit 'accept'. thats what worked for me.
    Same here, I felt like such a tool, I could absolutely not figure out how to Accept, doh!

I did uninstall it though, the native browser is fine, and having OM installed messed up tabbed browsing in the native browser - clicking on a link only gave me the option to open on OM, not in another regular browser window.
    01-14-12 02:13 AM
    Is Opera Mini really that much better than the normal Browser?

No. Just different and better in certain aspects. Faster. And it has a fixed, very readable font. I find the font in the native browser renders at varying sizes. Some sites are great and some are too small and I have too tap and zoom. Opera Mini has a single column view mode that wraps and fits all the text. Again this makes some sites a lot more readable.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    SaMaster14 and bruteforce037 like this.
    01-14-12 02:51 AM
    With my use, i feel there is no need for Opera.
    01-14-12 04:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD